Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable sources  (Read 639 times)

Offline oohermrs

Would welcome your views on this...

Pretty much to the exclusion of everything else, I use Adultwork to source the WGs for my visits.

Should I also be looking at Viva street, UKE and/or anything else?

Thanks

Offline GoldenLeaf

I haven't used vivastreet due to the bad things I've heard about it, I think it's even easier to fake a profile on there than AW? might be wrong.

uke would be good but not enough people use it at the moment, would be good if we could somehow flock the WGs there

AW does me fine so I'm more than happy just on that

vw

Most use adult work and others use adultwork plus one or more of the others you have mentioned.

Vivastreet - Well I call it Romany street, full of scams and bait and switch, hence full of Asians and Romany Pikeys !

ramrodronnie

I second all of the views so far. I especially agree with what VW has said. I personally used to use Vivastreet, and seen a good few WGs from that site. I haven't once yet seen ant WG on that site that looks anything like their profiles, and many don't deliver what they say on their profiles.

For all of what we know is wrong about AW, IMO it is by far and away the better option than any of the others. I now almost always use AW, and UKP before I decide on which WG that I want to see.

Offline oohermrs

Thanks for your responses.

Good to know I'm not missing a trick - I'll stick with what I'm doing.

BigMick

I tend to stick with AW, slighty better in my opinion than the others mentioned.