Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation wanted for the best OWO/CIM in Cambridge  (Read 1242 times)

Tannhauser

As the title suggests I'm looking for recommendations for the best OWO, Deep Throat, CIM and Swallow (if possible...I don't mind particularly if they spit) in the Cambridge area. I've been rather disappointed by the quality of the oral I've received over the past few months...too much hand, not enough mouth and tongue. Help please. Oh and British girls preferred, any age from 20 to 50 as long as they are real experts in cock sucking....anything up to £100 per half hour.

T

Offline CBPaul

Last saw Kristy about a year ago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Polish rather than English, speaks excellent English though. She did spend a good 30 minutes giving very enthusiastic oral, all uncovered and swallowed.

Profile is devoid of pictures at the moment and the one professional shot isn't 100 % accurate, no doubt it is her but she wasn't that glammed up on the occasions i saw her.

Tannhauser

Thanks, seen her and she was one of my major disappointments. Very plain compared to her profile pictures, and wasn't impressed with her oral either. Expensive as well for what was delivered. Frankly had much better in a pub car park with a local slapper.

Offline CBPaul

That'll be a no then.

Her oral was the best bit the first time I saw her, couldn't fault it, hit and miss perhaps and I was lucky. The second time I didn't partake in it so much because I primarily wanted sex.  I haven't been back for another visit though, so that should say something I suppose.