Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Blonde AKA Amelia - Ipswich  (Read 3227 times)

Offline hungrypunt

thread was good to highlight those like Essex Buchanan, who from his posts here will only ever post positive reviews.

Exactly right, they dont realise THEY are the ones causing ,mayhem

Offline hungrypunt

Thanks Patch, it's that sort of unthought out comment just really pisses me off. People who think that they are never to blame. I'm hoping that he sees the error of his initial thoughts and reviews all of his comments on this thread. I do not think Amelia deserves his onslaught & I'd be prepared to see her regardless in order to make up my own mind.
Onslaught, what calling out some questionable points ? and a TOUT, read the rules this forum says it as it is headmaster, like it or lump it.
Youve contributed about as much as a mushroom to this forum  ( can I say mushroom  :lol:) since 2015, youve only started posting lately due to the new rules. Fuck off back to where you came from and preach there, do not lecture me about how we should conduct ourselves and tell me to re read my posts.  And how do you know Im not black anyway ? 

Offline Ken Woodmixer

Oh dear, you are an angry man & inaccurate reader aren't you (according to all your posts anyway). Once again, don't take offence but I certainly hope that in your future you properly understand what has happened here. If not, I just hope your actions, thoughts and words have a minimum impact on others as possible.

As for positive reviews... Having a good experience will never equal a negative review, thinking anything else is just plain madness  :dash:.

Offline NigelF

Oh dear, you are an angry man & inaccurate reader aren't you (according to all your posts anyway). Once again, don't take offence but I certainly hope that in your future you properly understand what has happened here. If not, I just hope your actions, thoughts and words have a minimum impact on others as possible.

As for positive reviews... Having a good experience will never equal a negative review, thinking anything else is just plain madness  :dash:.

I presume you've never had a bad punt (or at least not since you became a member here) due to your reviews. Out of curiosity, roughly (or very roughly) how many punts have you had (with different girls)?

vw

You seem the angry one with a white knight complex, i bet you must feel a failure now this prossie has gone

Offline Ken Woodmixer

I presume you've never had a bad punt (or at least not since you became a member here) due to your reviews. Out of curiosity, roughly (or very roughly) how many punts have you had (with different girls)?
Yes, I have had bad punts but not since being on here, I've learnt from my mistakes.

As for number of punts with different girls, my first was in 2004 and since then there have been about 30-40. How about you?

Offline Ken Woodmixer

You seem the angry one with a white knight complex, i bet you must feel a failure now this prossie has gone
Oh dear, you are an inaccurate reader aren't you (from this comment anyway). I'm perfectly calm and was not commenting in defence of the woman but in response of a comment that, even if it was on its own, was wrong.

As for feeling a failure... Nope - I don't care if 'whatshername' is gone from that particular username. I would feel a failure though if I hadn't said anything and there wasn't the possibility of individuals bettering themselves in the future.

I hope you haven't taken offence from this and that it has cleared up any confusion. Please do ask if you have any other misconceptions though.

vw

Oh dear, you are an inaccurate reader aren't you (from this comment anyway). I'm perfectly calm and was not commenting in defence of the woman but in response of a comment that, even if it was on its own, was wrong.

As for feeling a failure... Nope - I don't care if 'whatshername' is gone from that particular username. I would feel a failure though if I hadn't said anything and there wasn't the possibility of individuals bettering themselves in the future.

I hope you haven't taken offence from this and that it has cleared up any confusion. Please do ask if you have any other misconceptions though.

Not inaccurate at all, you are a twat, case closed.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Ken Woodmixer

Not inaccurate at all, you are a twat, case closed.   :lol: :lol:

I guess you did take offense, sorry, that was not my intention. Nevermind!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Yes, I have had bad punts but not since being on here, I've learnt from my mistakes.

As for number of punts with different girls, my first was in 2004 and since then there have been about 30-40. How about you?

Fair enough. It's hard to say how many I've seen, it's probably around 500. Of course, I always review the negatives I've had since joining and it's still pretty rare for me to have a run of more than 10 punts without having a poor (or at least neutral) one. I'm not ultra cautious but I am definitely careful who I choose and I do reject some WGs during the comms stage (particularly if they sound naff on the phone).

Offline hungrypunt

this seems to be a repetitive comment of yours as if its used quite a lot in your life. This would suggest maybe that you know your remarks tend to offend people generally and.... as a fact most usually people get offended by remarks that are aimed at them but are factally wrong.
In and nutshell like VW says...your are highly likely to be thought of by your peers and those around you as yep....a TWAT... :hi: but Im.sure secretly your aware of this.
getting on your high horse sticking your nose in everyone elses business.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:34:23 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Ken Woodmixer

Fair enough. It's hard to say how many I've seen, it's probably around 500. Of course, I always review the negatives I've had since joining and it's still pretty rare for me to have a run of more than 10 punts without having a poor (or at least neutral) one. I'm not ultra cautious but I am definitely careful who I choose and I do reject some WGs during the comms stage (particularly if they sound naff on the phone).
That all sounds very sensible and some of which I have also done in the past. Rest assured, if ever I do have a bad punt, it will be recorded as such.

Offline Ken Woodmixer

this seems to be a repetitive comment of yours as if its used quite a lot in your life. This would suggest maybe that you know your remarks tend to offend people generally and.... as a fact most usually people get offended by remarks that are aimed at them but are factally wrong.
In and nutshell like VW says...your are highly likely to be thought of by your peers and those around you as yep....a TWAT... :hi: but Im.sure secretly your aware of this.
getting on your high horse sticking your nose in everyone elses business.

This has been the first time I've used that phrase and I've used it this time since I've noticed that people, like you, take things completely the wrong way. Like now. Which I believe was your whole argument in the first place. I think you insinuated something along the lines of "it's the other person's fault if they take things the wrong way" and "it just comes from the keyboard & are just words". I'm guessing you've changed your mind on that one now   :dash:

Anyway, I won't argue with you, I can see that you have far more experience on this site than I do and probably have lots of direct knowledge of these things than I do.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:16:53 pm by Ken Woodmixer »

Offline hungrypunt

This has been the first time I've used that phrase and I've used it this time since I've noticed that people, like you, take things completely the wrong way. Like now. Which I believe was your whole argument in the first place. I think you insinuated something along the lines of "it's the other person's fault if they take things the wrong way" and "it just comes from the keyboard & are just words". I'm guessing you've changed your mind on that one now   :dash:

Anyway, I won't argue with you, I can see that you have far more experience on this site than I do and probably have lots of direct knowledge of these things than I do.

Very good sir, very good . Mark Twain and Pigeons :) :) :) and a PPI win looool. and you think we are stupid !
You still come across like an up your own arse prick. Your now ignored.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:35:16 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Ep82kid

I really would love to see this lady but I’m just under 30
😞

Offline Suffolkpunter

I really would love to see this lady but I’m just under 30
😞

Do you normally take your birth certificate along with you on a punt ?? So unless you look under 21 I doubt that she would really care if you had the dosh in your hand.

Offline NigelF

Do you normally take your birth certificate along with you on a punt ?? So unless you look under 21 I doubt that she would really care if you had the dosh in your hand.

+1

Also, I very much doubt she's being totally honest about her age (at least not on her profile) so why should you be?