Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Blonde AKA Amelia - Ipswich  (Read 3228 times)

TigressTamer

External Link/Members Only

Saw the add on Crazy Oz and tried for days to contact this Lady. I got a text asking what i required and we sorted a half hour booking for £60.
I arrived at her home and parked in the street around the corner.
Amelia opened the door. Amelia is around late forties at a guess. She was in a top n jeans. I paid and we went upstairs. She asked me to undress while she changed.  Amelia appeared in a red lacy top and stockings.  She laid beside me on the bed and we started dfk.  Amelia then straddled me and released a decent set of fake boobs. ( note scars around areola). She leaned over me and i sucked and squezzed then.
Amelia then worked her way down and then kissed my helmet before taking me on a lovely deep throat journey. OWO was great. I asked her to lay down while i returned the favour on her shaven and clean pussy. I asked for the rubber and she put it on with her mouth. We started to fuck in mish nice and slowly. I could sense she wanted it harder so we went doggy. Amelias arse and thigjs are quite chunky but they gave a nice wobble against my doggy strokes.  With the sap rising Amelia asked me how i wanted to cum so we agreed id come over her boobs so i whipped out and stood up while she squeezed her boobs together and i shot my load.  Amelia grabbed my cock and ran the head over the nipples. I was sensitive at this point and almost fell over to which we laughed.  Amelia is a nice lady but i have had better times elsewhere but i will see her again.  She needs to improve communication with quicker responses.

TT

TigressTamer

A few more minor details.

Lovely home (pictures of kids on wall was a bit uncomfortable for me)
Very cosy bed
Very Clean room, smelt great, like wise with Amelia, clean and smells great.
Straight talker, no bareback, be respectful
Plenty of parking around in the street
shower offered

TT

Offline fatboy

Well TT you have certainly been busy.......May I ask over what period of time these punts took place ?
You said in a previous post that you had ben brassic, looks like you have won the lottery if you have
seen these girls recently.
I ask in order to get some perspective on your reviews......
Cheers, FB  :hi:

TigressTamer

Hi FB.  This punt was  around sixs weeks ago mate,  in that same week i saw Catherine G.  I saw Charlotte scott on 25th of may and Tammy on the 6th june.

I need to check when i saw lucy but it was   in mid may buddy.

Came in to a work bonus and got abit to spend but im nearly out

TT

Offline fatboy

TT, thanks for that. I really meant had you seen them recently that's all.
Cheers, FB

Ameliasummers25

Well that was quite a review.... no I don’t think he has seen me recently as I don’t work from upstairs at all... I have a gorgeous room downstairs!! Not sure I actually own a pair of stockings either... they are on my shopping list but as of yet not purchased!! Also who in their right mind would have pictures of their children on their bedroom walls??? The only pictures of my children are in my lounge & unless he helped himself to a cuppa I don’t know about, I very much doubt he saw them!
A regular told me about this review as the whole family pics on walls is quite disturbing & utterly not true & could potentially put of punters, so please if u are going to write a review please don’t make things up, the reviews are suppose to give a true reflection of ur visit... Amelia x

TigressTamer

Hi Amelia. Firstly i appologise for any upset caused.  Now my side   i never stated kids pics in bedroom did i? I was just surprised as i have never seen kids pics up in any ladies gome before.
and with an industry that relies upon discretion jyst surprised me thats all

secondly you told me you dont own a suspenderbelt but you DID wear stockings.

Thirdly we did use your bedroom. Its frontfacing with mirrored wardrobe.

Dont make me out to be the phoney !

Offline hungrypunt

A regular told me about this review

Regular you say . Tell us more :) we are dying to hear

Ameliasummers25

Well tigresstamer... I’m not calling u a phoney, I wouldn’t be so rude & it’s not in my nature, but yes u did mention photos of children making u feel a little uncomfortable... I don’t & never have had any pics in my bedroom or any room I have worked in, my private life is exactly that... private! I am not disputing u have never seen me, if u have it was not recently!! Because I work from a downstairs room not my personal bedroom & have done for the past 6months, im pleased u thought ur visit was an enjoyable experience although u have had better elsewhere... probably need to improve on a few things then😂... but I was annoyed at the children pics remark, I’m thinking seen’s as u are a regular at this sort of things perhaps u have me muddled up with another lady u have visited.

Offline hungrypunt

Well tigresstamer... I’m not calling u a phoney, I wouldn’t be so rude & it’s not in my nature, but yes u did mention photos of children making u feel a little uncomfortable... I don’t & never have had any pics in my bedroom or any room I have worked in, my private life is exactly that... private! I am not disputing u have never seen me, if u have it was not recently!! Because I work from a downstairs room not my personal bedroom & have done for the past 6months, im pleased u thought ur visit was an enjoyable experience although u have had better elsewhere... probably need to improve on a few things then😂... but I was annoyed at the children pics remark, I’m thinking seen’s as u are a regular at this sort of things perhaps u have me muddled up with another lady u have visited.
Questions if I may, he has been banned for being a nob, but, Did you say you have you never owned a suspender belt, and is your bedroom front facing with a mirrored wardrobe ?

Offline RumptyBoy

Have I missed something, I've been following TT's many posts with interest and amusement. Did wonder how he could do so many reviews, unless they were over a long period? As a new member, can I ask what his offence was for being banned?

Offline JamesDim

Questions if I may, he has been banned for being a nob, but, Did you say you have you never owned a suspender belt, and is your bedroom front facing with a mirrored wardrobe ?

I'm intrigued to hear the answer to this too....

The OP was quite descriptive about the punt, in terms of service and activities and mentioned nearly 'falling' over, which caused a giggle between them, yet Amelia still can't recall this punt, even though it was just 6 weeks ago and still seems to think the OP has her confused with someone else...

Amelia - he also accused you of having scars around your 'fake' breasts....Is this true?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:24:46 pm by JamesDim »

Offline RumptyBoy

Just seen under his name Banning reason:Troll. Fair enough.
I was quite amused that he was posting so much and did wonder about him when in one of them he referred to his "memoirs"😂

Offline JamesDim

Just seen under his name Banning reason:Troll. Fair enough.
I was quite amused that he was posting so much and did wonder about him when in one of them he referred to his "memoirs"😂

I couldn't work out if he was just an overly enthusiastic/eccentric punter or a bit of a loon...Gave him the benefit of the doubt, but this review does appear to be fictional and would like to see Amelia come back again to confirm -

Is your bedroom front facing with mirrored wardrobes?
Do you recall answering the door to a punt in a t-shirt and jeans and then changing into a red lacy top and stockings before the punt?
Do you have scars around your breasts?
Do you often put the condom on with your mouth, after giving OWO?
After he came on your tits, do you remember taking his cock and rubbing it into your breasts?
Do you remember him falling over and giggling about it?

Rack your brains - this was all 6 weeks ago apparently.....

The answers, for those in doubt, should confirm if this is a misunderstanding, or pure fiction on the OP's part....

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:57:30 pm by JamesDim »

Offline hungrypunt

would confirm to me whether the prossie is to be trusted....oh wait... :wacko:
just cos hes banned and troll dont mean shes sweetness and light

Ameliasummers25

Everyone needs to calm down a bit I think... I noticed fatboy asked if the punts were recent, Especially as this original review was posted in July I was just confirming that it definitely wasn’t, as I have been working from a downstairs room for 6months.
The review clearly states I took him upstairs, I have never denied working from a bedroom just that I haven’t done in the last 6 months... hence it was not a recent visit!
I never intended for anyone to be banned, but I believe a review should be honest & not exaggerated to make good reading!
Also prossie? Really? I think working girl sounds a little better don’t u? I hardly stand on a street corner!
Well this seems to have sparked quite a conversation amongst all u lovely people, I was clarifying the visit wasn’t recent & possibly a few remarks were true. If I’m not all sweetness & light wat does that make all u lot 😂

Ameliasummers25

Also if u look at my 1st reply I said “I’m not denying u have never seen me... just not recently”
I don’t know if u all live in the same country as me but since the beginning of June we’ve had roaring sunshine... my jeans have not been out of the wardrobe since may!
Also I’ve never charged £60 or took money of punters after showing them in the door!
As for applying condoms with my mouth, straddling u & smelling nice... well that’s for me 2 know & for u 2 find out!
No need for nasty comments, I am just a normal lady who loves sex & gets paid for doing something she enjoys

Offline Dude2k13

Got any pictures to tempt one of us to meet you?

Ameliasummers25

Most of my pics are on crazyoz.... mature blonde x

Ameliasummers25

I’m sure he was 🤣... no nudes sorry

Offline JamesDim

You could have answered those questions I posted directly as well...... :dash:

Offline RumptyBoy

Well done Amelia, comm's are important and the way you've conducted yourself has made me very interested. Do you use AW?

Ameliasummers25

Yes I could have done... but the issue wasn’t whether he had been to see me, it was whether he had been recently... which I’m assuming was in fact over a year ago which was wen I last worked! I’m assuming in a year he had got a few things muddled with other places he had visited! I’m all for customers writing reviews about the girls & their likes & dislikes, everyone has their opinions... but fatboy asked if it was a recent visit & his reply was 6 weeks ago! Also a few things weren’t true, taking money b4 leading him upstairs, I didn’t do either, haven’t worked from bedroom since June 2017! family photos on walls making him feel uncomfortable, I don’t have any! offering him a shower afterwards, there never has been a shower upstairs!
Onbviously I smell & look good, my house is clean, I also own red lingerie, probably did suck his dick & straddled him, I also have fake boobs... I have no recollection of making anybody nearly fall over? Is that all the questions answered? X

Ameliasummers25

No rumptyboy I’m on crazyoz x

Offline JamesDim

Yes I could have done... but the issue wasn’t whether he had been to see me, it was whether he had been recently... which I’m assuming was in fact over a year ago which was wen I last worked! I’m assuming in a year he had got a few things muddled with other places he had visited! I’m all for customers writing reviews about the girls & their likes & dislikes, everyone has their opinions... but fatboy asked if it was a recent visit & his reply was 6 weeks ago! Also a few things weren’t true, taking money b4 leading him upstairs, I didn’t do either, haven’t worked from bedroom since June 2017! family photos on walls making him feel uncomfortable, I don’t have any! offering him a shower afterwards, there never has been a shower upstairs!
Onbviously I smell & look good, my house is clean, I also own red lingerie, probably did suck his dick & straddled him, I also have fake boobs... I have no recollection of making anybody nearly fall over? Is that all the questions answered? X

Yeeep, that's good enough for me - conclusion is that the OP was a bit of a fantasist and probably did you see a long time ago, but not the 6 weeks ago that he claims and appears to have muddled his details up massively!

If you're ever touring near Hertfordshire or London, I'll put in a cheeky booking! Cheers!!

Ameliasummers25

That’s sweet of u... but I don’t tour 😜 oh & for the record I wish I did have a chunky bum but being a size 10 my bottom is far from chunky...could do with a bit more fullness to be fair... so he got that wrong 2!! I’ll let u know if I come ur way, if I do it’ll be because satnav has got me lost... being a woman I don’t go anywhere without it!! Have a lovely weekend, enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts x

Offline Dude2k13

I think he was after something more revealing.... e.g less clothing!!  :music:

I was....

Offline GreggCarter

I've seen Amelia twice, only for a massage though as at 33 I don't meet her minimum age for sex which sucks!

Certainly wouldn't describe her arse as chunky and from her set up it's clear she operates from downstairs in her house, sceptical of this one.

Offline fatboy

Yes, I did not feel that these were all recent punts which is why I asked when he saw the ladies in question.
Despite his 'reviews' he was posting a lot also which makes my spidery senses quiver - as do other things  :sarcastic:
He also got two WG's responding to his reviews so something was not right.
Perhaps trying to ' curry favour' of the members to use an old expression.
Anyway, gone now........next.... :sarcastic:

Offline JamesDim

Yes, I did not feel that these were all recent punts which is why I asked when he saw the ladies in question.
Despite his 'reviews' he was posting a lot also which makes my spidery senses quiver - as do other things  :sarcastic:
He also got two WG's responding to his reviews so something was not right.
Perhaps trying to ' curry favour' of the members to use an old expression.
Anyway, gone now........next.... :sarcastic:

This seemed to be the case - he openly admitted to being a fanboy lurker of legendary reviewers and all this talk of a work bonus and massive punting spree and remaining loyal to the UKP brotherhood all sounded a bit pie in the sky to be honest! Funny guy  :sarcastic:

Offline Students Notebook

I'm sorry to be a bore but I think somewhere buried in the Rules is the requirement that prozzies are supposed to declare an interest and  that SERVICE PROVIDER is posted under their name. :rolleyes:

S.N.

Offline bobby1973

i agree
amelia you have to do a tour in hertfordshire
come spend the weekend :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Offline hungrypunt

Also prossie? Really? I think working girl sounds a little better don’t u? I hardly stand on a street corner!

Yes really Daaaahhhling , just because a word is used , it doesnt mean the person using that word means any harm. Its how you take it. I use WG, Prossie or whatever comes off the keyboard, lots of WGs use the same terminology here without issue. Maybe thats the problem with this thread and why a banning has occured, you being pedantic.

you sell your ass for money = Prostitute + shorter version Prossie, It could have been worse I could have used the other fav here Pro$$ie. Its you who needs to calm down, wandering on here talking holier than tho.
Sure he seemed to ballsed it up for himself, but your story also doesnt stack up in my eyes.

Girls that stand on street corner BTW do it because the have too, they dont have lovely house with family pics etc. Anyway, probably better concentrating on where you put your family pics in future, instead of picking holes and looking down on other WORKING GIRLS.

and btw the rules here state no touting ? or did you being pedantic not stretch to that.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 06:46:11 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline hungrypunt

Yeeep, that's good enough for me - conclusion is that the OP was a bit of a fantasist and probably did you see a long time ago, but not the 6 weeks ago that he claims and appears to have muddled his details up massively!

If you're ever touring near Hertfordshire or London, I'll put in a cheeky booking! Cheers!!

That’s sweet of u... but I don’t tour 😜 oh & for the record I wish I did have a chunky bum but being a size 10 my bottom is far from chunky...could do with a bit more fullness to be fair... so he got that wrong 2!! I’ll let u know if I come ur way, if I do it’ll be because satnav has got me lost... being a woman I don’t go anywhere without it!! Have a lovely weekend, enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts x

Maybe you 2 should head over to UKE

Offline Ken Woodmixer

just because a word is used , it doesnt mean the person using that word means any harm. Its how you take it. I use WG, Prossie or whatever comes off the keyboard, lots of WGs use the same terminology here without issue. Maybe thats the problem with this thread and why a banning has occured, you being pedantic.

you sell your ass for money = Prostitute + shorter version Prossie, It could have been worse I could have used the other fav here Pro$$ie. Its you who needs to calm down, wandering on here talking holier than tho.

Oh dear  :timeout: I'm hoping that when you read this back, replace the subject with any talk about the colour of someone's skin, sexual preference or nationally and insert some unacceptable language (that you would never dream of using), you'll see that it is NOT "how you take it".

A little respect is all you need and attitudes like this keep setting the world back.

Please don't take offence to this, I'm just trying to point out how wrong you are and what a hideous world this would be if everyone actually thought the way you just spoke.

Offline Patch11

Oh dear  :timeout: I'm hoping that when you read this back, replace the subject with any talk about the colour of someone's skin, sexual preference or nationally and insert some unacceptable language (that you would never dream of using), you'll see that it is NOT "how you take it".

A little respect is all you need and attitudes like this keep setting the world back.

Please don't take offence to this, I'm just trying to point out how wrong you are and what a hideous world this would be if everyone actually thought the way you just spoke.

Well said

Offline Ken Woodmixer

Thanks Patch, it's that sort of unthought out comment just really pisses me off. People who think that they are never to blame. I'm hoping that he sees the error of his initial thoughts and reviews all of his comments on this thread. I do not think Amelia deserves his onslaught & I'd be prepared to see her regardless in order to make up my own mind.

Ameliasummers25

Hungrypunt... how does clarifying the review was not a recent true account of a persons visit get mistaken for touting, I’m a qualified sports therapist & that’s my profession, yes I see the odd customer for sex, because I enjoy it!
I don’t think I have ever been called pedantic before, it’s more about having a little respect... something u clearly don’t have for women from the way u talk about them!
I would never judge other working girls (wow u actually used the respectful term there)! I feel for those working on the street because of drug habits & being pimped out, I have upmost respect for them working in that dangerous environment.
Such a charming man.. let’s hope our paths NEVER cross!

Ameliasummers25

hungrypunt... I bet ur wife looks at u & thinks “wat a catch” 😂 if u don’t have a wife I understand why!

Offline hungrypunt

Hungrypunt... how does clarifying the review was not a recent true account of a persons visit get mistaken for touting, I’m a qualified sports therapist & that’s my profession, yes I see the odd customer for sex, because I enjoy it!
I don’t think I have ever been called pedantic before, it’s more about having a little respect... something u clearly don’t have for women from the way u talk about them!
I would never judge other working girls (wow u actually used the respectful term there)! I feel for those working on the street because of drug habits & being pimped out, I have upmost respect for them working in that dangerous environment.
Such a charming man.. let’s hope our paths NEVER cross!
Thanks again for making generalised comments about me and my personal life, no I dont have a wife, she died recently, after we had a very happy relationship and those comments are similar to what you made about the "street" girls. You dont know me and cant make these judgements, my statements are facts....you have touted yourself here and by your posts I can see your getting wound up., I have respect for anyone who deserves it, not JUST WOMEN, as you made yourself stand out I thought Id try and clarify. I dont pay attention to race, gender, size, shape or creed, just attitude and you seem to have plenty of i but in a bad way. I cant judge what you are like so wont make comments as you have done regarding relationships etc, but on the basis of what you have posted here you come across little unhinged/upset and are touting, Simple.

Natch Ill agree our patch will never cross, "sports therapist" has ex cos you enjoy it he he he he, do it for free would you ??? he he really, grow up.

Offline hungrypunt

I typed the prev post in a hurry on cell phone and thought id correct the typos now but cant modify the original and add to it
Thanks again for making generalised comments about me and my personal life, no I don't have a wife, she died recently, after we had a very happy relationship and those comments are similar to what you made about the "street" girls. You dont know me and cant make these judgements, my statements are facts....you have touted yourself here and by your posts I can see your getting wound up., I have respect for anyone who deserves it, not JUST WOMEN, and as you made yourself stand out I thought Id try and clarify. I dont pay attention to race, gender, size, shape or creed, just attitude and you seem to have plenty of it but in a bad way. I cant judge what you are like so wont make comments as you have done regarding relationships etc, but on the basis of what you have posted here you come across little unhinged/upset and are touting, Simple.

Natch Ill agree our paths will never cross, "sports therapist" has sex cos you enjoy it he he he he, do it for free would you ??? he he really, grow up.
TOUTING

Most of my pics are on crazyoz.... mature blonde x
TOUTING

Hidden Image/Members Only
TOUTING

I could go on

vw

Thanks Patch, it's that sort of unthought out comment just really pisses me off. People who think that they are never to blame. I'm hoping that he sees the error of his initial thoughts and reviews all of his comments on this thread. I do not think Amelia deserves his onslaught & I'd be prepared to see her regardless in order to make up my own mind.

Who cares what you think?

You seem to want to be her knight in shining armour

vw

hungrypunt... I bet ur wife looks at u & thinks “wat a catch” 😂 if u don’t have a wife I understand why!

Tick tick witch.     :bomb: :bomb:

Offline NigelF

Typical snowflake, first you get easily offended by a word (an accurate one no less) and then you throw your toys out of the pram.

You sell your holes for cash - get over it.

Offline hungrypunt

Goodbye miss sports therapist/prossie, sorry white fanboys, unlucky you wear rose tinted specs

vw

Goodbye miss sports therapist/prossie, sorry white fanboys, unlucky you wear rose tinted specs

thread was good to highlight those like Essex Buchanan, who from his posts here will only ever post positive reviews. 

Offline NigelF

thread was good to highlight those like Essex Buchanan, who from his posts here will only ever post positive reviews.

Yes, very good point.

Offline hungrypunt

You are joking, youve reported me for being a troll, he he, ye of little faith. Ive just browsed your posts, and erm, calling me out for being someone who cant talk about colour of peoples skin ?? Its small minded people like you that cause half the mess the world is in by climbing up on your horse and judging people in the first place.

You can be seen through so easily but I dont listen to fools, so crack on a report others for what you may see as infringements, your just wasting other people time.

here you are some words for you

black/gay/fat/scouse/bastard/wanker/indian/white/scottish/tosser/snowflake/honky/arse bandit/lesbo/skinni/prick/whore and the famous one from this thread PROSSIE

They are JUST words, until used wrongly by idiots like you. Get a grip !!!