Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice in Wonderland - Stevenage  (Read 3392 times)

Offline sumertime

Just WTF is going on with this rant against Alice... been away a few weeks and all hell breaks out.   
OK she gets busy and is a blond.. she doesn't stack people up and it is hard to get to see her, even if you are a regular, without suitable planning -
Why vehemently criticise and devalue all that goes before. Not "white knighting" just enjoying a genuine sexy woman..... Remeber:

As the door opened, with Maya behind, I saw a clean, very modern, well furnished room but a little dark having come in from bright sunlight. I turned and Maya stood there - black high heels, black stockings, red garter belt, black chemi lightly covered by a flimsy gown and neatly finished with a couple of rows of pearls, vivid red lipstick and cascading blonde hair..... #

[OMG - It sounds like the opening of a Micky Spillane novel and I am Mike Hammer!!]..

..... then she kissed me like a long lost friend and I felt like my ticker was going to burst out of my shirt. She offered and I acepted a long cool sparkling drink. Oh. I just love that sexy accent. Then all my fantasies rolled into one...

I will dwell no more on the scene in case I am accused of going fluffy.... 'nuf to say that she is one hell of a woman who looks good, feels good and absolutely loves sex. Well into my top three of all time!

I rest my case.......  :yahoo:

Offline smiths

Just WTF is going on with this rant against Alice... been away a few weeks and all hell breaks out.   
OK she gets busy and is a blond.. she doesn't stack people up and it is hard to get to see her, even if you are a regular, without suitable planning -
Why vehemently criticise and devalue all that goes before. Not "white knighting" just enjoying a genuine sexy woman..... Remeber:

As the door opened, with Maya behind, I saw a clean, very modern, well furnished room but a little dark having come in from bright sunlight. I turned and Maya stood there - black high heels, black stockings, red garter belt, black chemi lightly covered by a flimsy gown and neatly finished with a couple of rows of pearls, vivid red lipstick and cascading blonde hair..... #

[OMG - It sounds like the opening of a Micky Spillane novel and I am Mike Hammer!!]..

..... then she kissed me like a long lost friend and I felt like my ticker was going to burst out of my shirt. She offered and I acepted a long cool sparkling drink. Oh. I just love that sexy accent. Then all my fantasies rolled into one...

I will dwell no more on the scene in case I am accused of going fluffy.... 'nuf to say that she is one hell of a woman who looks good, feels good and absolutely loves sex. Well into my top three of all time!

I rest my case.......  :yahoo:

In this WGs case whats been going on is she has had 3 negative reviews in a row before this positive off you. She was also banned off here for triple nicking, so had one nick, got banned but tried to deceive admin and punters by then returning with another nick which is against the rules unless admin agrees to it which he didn't as his banning reason states, and also had a third nick, so is a proven liar. :thumbsdown:

As to your punt I am glad it was good, a pity she doesn't offer this service to ALL her punters. And I don't think your a white knight, I have read enough of your reviews and posts to find you credible. If I am right you have reviewed this WG under 3 of her WG names now so obviously rate her.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:52:59 pm by smiths »

vw

In this WGs case whats been going on is she has had 3 negative reviews in a row before this positive off you. She was also banned off here for triple nicking, so had one nick, got banned but tried to deceive admin and punters by then returning with another nick which is against the rules unless admin agrees to it which he didn't as his banning reason states, and also had a third nick, so is a proven liar. :thumbsdown:

As to your punt I am glad it was good, a pity she doesn't offer this service to ALL her punters. And I don't think your a white knight, I have read enough of your reviews and posts to find you credible. If I am right you have reviewed this WG under 3 of her WG names now so obviously rate her.

2 negatives Smiths, just to be fair.

After summer times last post, i believe this is 100% white knighting of the highest order.  Read last line, this review will be his response.

sorry to put you right !   :hi:

Been away for a couple of weeks keeping the world moving and earning a crumb... then come back to Hertfordshire to see that two of my reviewed WGs are getting slammed! On top of this I have had the inabilty to get a punt!!!!

On way back from the North (M1) decide to fix up with a WG from my HL and reasonably reviewed + good £:
            External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She texted me location and on next comfort break checked it out... Arghhh! the same location in Limbury Rd, Luton that I had an unpleasant episode last year... :angry: so politely cancelled. She returns home this week, I just hope on her return she keeps away from Hungarian Brothels [even with a £ increase].

Next option nearer home base... best girl to hit Stevenage for sometime is busy at short notice even for a regular! I see spilt milk for those who couldn't get to see her or do her justice! OK Wonderland does not work for all - don't spoil it for those who get it....  :rose:

Next thing... in my quest for an oriental I see SexyCoco and she is in a new appartment (near Wonderland):
but she aint no sweet young oriental and I walk {see the review}   :thumbsdown:

Back to home base, lunch and laptop.... Spot a couple of potentials... First one called no answer, texted and wait:
spend time researching.. bollocks, main photo is Bryana White - main profile photo all over web, kick this into touch.. :dash:

Last try [getting pissed off]- a good looking profile from Hatfield - got to be down that way later for a meeting. Just called and called but no answer... Appears "faggins" got there first: :hi:
but on my HL for next time...

Nothing left to do but grab a pint and look at UKP!!

Oh! My two reviewed and enjoyed WGs getting slammed Alice and NinaOriental - will have to respond.

Offline Sparta Prada

sumertime, it's your review of your experience with Alice/Maja. Just like Demuncher, The_Don and I posted about our experience with the same SP.

I'm glad you have had a good experience with her.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:33:22 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline Punchdrunk

This one wont end well, they are whores who we fuck because we give them money. They wouldn't fuck us for free, lets not get to attached to them - they wouldn't to us.

Offline smiths

2 negatives Smiths, just to be fair.

After summer times last post, i believe this is 100% white knighting of the highest order.  Read last line, this review will be his response.

sorry to put you right !   :hi:

No it was 3 negative reviews in a row, Sparta Prada, The Don and Demuncher today.

As to the OP that could mean he punted with her and decided to do this review as he does rate her, but I hadn't seen that post, so who knows. Could be genuine, also might not be.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:49:18 pm by smiths »

nervous colin

If in doubt call him a white knight

vw

No it was 3 negative reviews in a row, Sparta Prada, The Don and Demuncher today.

As to the OP that could mean he punted with her and decided to do this review, but I hadn't seen that post, so who knows.
Missed the one today, was at looking numbers under reviews.

That post does make me very suspicious if his intentions with this 3rd review of the same girl as you pointed out.  not much detail for punters, all I got is she has an accent and had sparkly drinks, so does the corner shop.

Offline smiths

Missed the one today, was at looking numbers under reviews.

That post does make me very suspicious if his intentions with this 3rd review of the same girl as you pointed out.  not much detail for punters, all I got is she has an accent and had sparkly drinks, so does the corner shop.

His first review on her was in Jan 16 and the thread only got a few replies, looks genuine to me, I am assuming I am right that Sexy Maja was Alice here as I understand was the case. I have also read some of the OPs previous posts/reviews and he comes across as genuine to me. Of course I might be wrong. He also saw a WG I did and his review had the ring of truth about it too me.

Offline Punchdrunk

there is no doubt he is genuine in my book, he is just trying to protect her and its going to end badly. if someone punted with a girl I gave a negative I would bat an eye lid, at least they had a good punt.

vw

there is no doubt he is genuine in my book

Most white knights are real punters.

He is just trying to protect her and its going to end badly.

My thoughts exactly, a 3rd review with a statement of intent of putting things right.

faggins

This one wont end well, they are whores who we fuck because we give them money. They wouldn't fuck us for free, lets not get to attached to them - they wouldn't to us.

True, true, but it all depends on what you want out of WGs. Some people like to get through as much variety as possible, some people like good, reliable service (I'm the latter, obvs) and probably get it because they send/receive the right vibes. It's not necessarily attachment, but response to what, as a subjective experience, has been good customer service.

We all punt for the same reason - we're not getting enough "legitimately", whether that's because wife/gf is ill/frigid/ busy with kids/non-existent, some of us don't like the idea of an affair, but still like the idea of seeing a familiar face (or arse...).

Anyway, hugely confused as to whether to give the lady a go now :-/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 07:12:14 pm by faggins »

Offline Punchdrunk

Most white knights are real punters.

My thoughts exactly, a 3rd review with a statement of intent of putting things right.

I meant his previous reviews , I thought that's what smith meant?

vw

Yes the third time her reviewed this one with no detail at all, pointless really, serves on purpose to make her latest review green.

Offline dubhcarr

if I read this right looking at the numbers she has a balance of positive reviews...the three negs (one turned pos to neg) were because of poor organisation resulting in NS/cancellations and harassing punter with emai (so stupid)l...there is no evidence that states that she is not a good punt if you get to see her....girls must learn that comms and bookings must be reliable...when I went to visit her I had a 6+ hour round trip including 1hr meet it is a big investment in punters time as well as money...for me it was worth it and I stand by my review although she is too far for me to visit regularily.....for TD justified solid negative based on unreliability of the SP he might as well have been visiting a Romanian brothel girl.....I think there is a problem IMO for girls that run long forward booking systems.....comms has to be good even though complacency can set in if a SP thinks she is wedged up for the next few weeks or tour booked with willing punters..shit can happen to Fkk up the best of plans....I still prefer the book on the day and I can suit myself and know who I visit today when I have need........I hope she takes on board the comments and punters can get back to enjoying their punts........... :music:

Offline smiths

I think he is genuine but I cant rule out what VW is saying and the link he gave above. The timing clearly is suspicious but he really rates her as he has said and I am giving him the benefit he isn't a WK for the moment.

Offline Sparta Prada

if I read this right looking at the numbers she has a balance of positive reviews...the three negs (one turned pos to neg) were because of poor organisation resulting in NS/cancellations and harassing punter with emai (so stupid)l...there is no evidence that states that she is not a good punt if you get to see her....girls must learn that comms and bookings must be reliable...when I went to visit her I had a 6+ hour round trip including 1hr meet it is a big investment in punters time as well as money...for me it was worth it and I stand by my review although she is too far for me to visit regularily.....for TD justified solid negative based on unreliability of the SP he might as well have been visiting a Romanian brothel girl.....I think there is a problem IMO for girls that run long forward booking systems.....comms has to be good even though complacency can set in if a SP thinks she is wedged up for the next few weeks or tour booked with willing punters..shit can happen to Fkk up the best of plans....I still prefer the book on the day and I can suit myself and know who I visit today when I have need........I hope she takes on board the comments and punters can get back to enjoying their punts........... :music:

Well said that man.

I had a look at UKE and saw that Alice started a thread basically asking for a critique of her AW profile. SamLP made some valid points although he seems to have taken a bit of a battering from Alice's WKs which is no surprise. But despite what has happened between me and Alice I give her some credit for at least trying to address the issue with first timers booking with her.

And well done for taking this thread away from the review section. As much as I believe sumertime to be a credible punter, it wasn't really a review of any substance in any shape or form.

Offline smiths

vw

So no longer a review anyway.

Glad admin decided otherwise

It was white knighting, yes here that Nervous Colin, admin doesn't stand for this bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:41:52 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

clad admin decided otherwise

It was white knighting, yes here that Nervous Colin, admin doesn't stand for this bullshit.

Well admin has decided so that's good enough for me.

Offline TheBSG

Well said that man.

SamLP made some valid points although he seems to have taken a bit of a battering from Alice's WKs which is no surprise.

To be fair,  he took a battering because he started complaining that his posts weren't being 'liked'...

As said above, Alice has good feedback up until this week.  Maybe she's just had something going on in her personal life or who knows what?

Hell,  I've had bad weeks at work and my job is a bit easier than having sex with fat old men :)

Either way this is going beyond informative review territory and more into witch hunt from what i can see

Offline Sparta Prada

Either way this is going beyond informative review territory and more into witch hunt from what i can see

Admin decided what sumertime wrote didn't constitute a review.

Is it a witch hunt? Let's put it like this: while none of us are 'gifting' £120 to her, we do expect her to treat us with respect having chosen of our own free will to spend what is not an inconsiderate amount of money for a short space of her time. If she doesn't want to see that guy for whatever reason, she should at least be upfront and honest with that guy. Instead she has wasted The_Don and Demuncher's time, and why she has done that you have to ask Alice for her reasons. These guys were willing to pay their hard earned cash, and Alice has basically treated them with no respect whatsoever.

So if there is a witch hunt, it is totally self-inflicted by Alice herself.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:02:23 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline SamLP

To be fair,  he took a battering because he started complaining that his posts weren't being 'liked'...

As said above, Alice has good feedback up until this week.  Maybe she's just had something going on in her personal life or who knows what?

Hell,  I've had bad weeks at work and my job is a bit easier than having sex with fat old men :)

I expected that reaction but my intention behind the comment seemed to be overlooked by everyone including you it seems.

Alice has been whinging and whining a lot recently on UKE over negative comments and negative reviews. All intended to garner support and sympathy from her white knights.
I myself commented on two of the negatives. One was to comment on the white knight that got himself banned, and the other was to say it was poor form to agree to a booking and not honour it, while adding if she wanted to be booked via AW then why does she have her number posted.
It's no coincidence that after her latest negative she decided to post a thread asking for advice. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as I saw it as a clever ploy to garner more sympathy and it was obvious everytime someone posted that her method was crystal clear and perfect she would reply glowingly, even when someone decided to call other punters who don't read her profile as numpties she replied with how it made her day and at least she was one happy customer. They were all sly digs and she was reveling in it.
Now, I decided to be helpful and offer her constructive advice which at first she challenged, then seemed to reply saying she appreciates it. However, I realised a pattern emerging where she was liking everyone's posts except mine. I think it was pride more than anything else as she can't help but have an attitude of us vs them when it comes to UKP punters and those who commented on her reviews. I called her up on it indirectly asking why I was being singled out. I don't really give a fuck about likes. If I did, I would be one of those fluffies with their noses constantly up a girls arse, but I do expect a deal of respect and seeing everyone's comments being liked while mine ignored clearly showed she either had an agenda or wasn't genuinely interested in receiving any help. There was no coincidence as she stated, as I eventually counted 12 posts of mine before I made that comment. She then went on to like comments where I was being ridiculed which further cemented my belief that she indeed didn't appreciate any of my help and was just making a topic to attract attention and sympathy to deflect from her negatives. I made it very clear what my point was, but as usual anyone with an agenda will twist meanings and intentions and make it out that I was upset she didn't like my comments. That of course is ridiculous. her actions underlined to me something deeper, and that was that although she may give a good service, her attitude on the other hand is not up to par. It shows with her constant whinging and whining, her attitude with the punters who have reviewed her negatively, and it was confirmed yesterday with the way she dealt with me. I had nothing against her prior to yesterday. I used to like her photos and found her attractive. I have no issue with either age or size as can be seen from my reviews. I've punted with old and young, slim and big, attractive and not so attractive wg's. I focus more on attitude and unfortunately I witnessed and experienced an attitude that put me off more than anything else.

vw

Where is the good feedback you talk about ?  Hope you don't mean adultwork feedback, that can be manipulated very easily as has been proven time and again on here.

not sure why you need to justify her behaviour here and for the record not all punters are fat or old.

You assume to much.

Offline SamLP

Btw, I didn't take a battering. There are a few individuals, some who are her fluffy fans, and others who are bitter individuals who were waiting for an opportunity to stick the knife in because they don't like the truth spelt out to them and want to live in their fantasy lives where everyone is praising them to high heaven and kissing their arse without challenging them. Non fluffy members are looked at with contempt for some of these members. They knew what they were doing twisting my meaning and ignoring the obvious facts to suit them. It wasn't a battering, it was just pathetic goading and ridicule. Does it help Alice's reputation that she or her fluffies think they got one over a punter who had offered criticism? It just further exposes her attitude and makes other punters think twice about booking her.

Offline smiths

I expected that reaction but my intention behind the comment seemed to be overlooked by everyone including you it seems.

Alice has been whinging and whining a lot recently on UKE over negative comments and negative reviews. All intended to garner support and sympathy from her white knights.
I myself commented on two of the negatives. One was to comment on the white knight that got himself banned, and the other was to say it was poor form to agree to a booking and not honour it, while adding if she wanted to be booked via AW then why does she have her number posted.
It's no coincidence that after her latest negative she decided to post a thread asking for advice. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as I saw it as a clever ploy to garner more sympathy and it was obvious everytime someone posted that her method was crystal clear and perfect she would reply glowingly, even when someone decided to call other punters who don't read her profile as numpties she replied with how it made her day and at least she was one happy customer. They were all sly digs and she was reveling in it.
Now, I decided to be helpful and offer her constructive advice which at first she challenged, then seemed to reply saying she appreciates it. However, I realised a pattern emerging where she was liking everyone's posts except mine. I think it was pride more than anything else as she can't help but have an attitude of us vs them when it comes to UKP punters and those who commented on her reviews. I called her up on it indirectly asking why I was being singled out. I don't really give a fuck about likes. If I did, I would be one of those fluffies with their noses constantly up a girls arse, but I do expect a deal of respect and seeing everyone's comments being liked while mine ignored clearly showed she either had an agenda or wasn't genuinely interested in receiving any help. There was no coincidence as she stated, as I eventually counted 12 posts of mine before I made that comment. She then went on to like comments where I was being ridiculed which further cemented my belief that she indeed didn't appreciate any of my help and was just making a topic to attract attention and sympathy to deflect from her negatives. I made it very clear what my point was, but as usual anyone with an agenda will twist meanings and intentions and make it out that I was upset she didn't like my comments. That of course is ridiculous. her actions underlined to me something deeper, and that was that although she may give a good service, her attitude on the other hand is not up to par. It shows with her constant whinging and whining, her attitude with the punters who have reviewed her negatively, and it was confirmed yesterday with the way she dealt with me. I had nothing against her prior to yesterday. I used to like her photos and found her attractive. I have no issue with either age or size as can be seen from my reviews. I've punted with old and young, slim and big, attractive and not so attractive wg's. I focus more on attitude and unfortunately I witnessed and experienced an attitude that put me off more than anything else.

Yes I have no doubt it was a sly dig at her negative reviews, sadly her and another WG have used UKE which both have been banned from, Alice for being a lying triple nicker on here, so banned by admin BUT came back against the rules with another nick and got banned again plus she had a third account as a platform to post their gripes on. :thumbsdown:

Offline TheBSG

Where is the good feedback you talk about ?  Hope you don't mean adultwork feedback, that can be manipulated very easily as has been proven time and again on here.

not sure why you need to justify her behaviour here and for the record not all punters are fat or old.

You assume to much.

Prior to her recent negatives she had 12 positives on here.

As for the fat and old comment, that was meant to be a harmless joke.

Anyway, I didn't post to antagonise so I'll just exit and stop commenting at this point

Todger69

Why the fuss of chubby polish spunk hole?.. :wacko:

Yawn yawn.  NEXT  :timeout:

Offline Hertsgent

Not sure I have followed the whole story here, but agree with one of the previous posts that agrees with a booking problem ( both negative reviews on booking issues are totally correct IMO - the WG herself admitted to The Don's in a previous UKP discussion even), and consensus seems to be she is a good punt for those that have seen and reviewed.

What I find a bit depressing is the haranguing of Sumertime. It was a poor initial post (again IMO), but he has a long review record (often of unreviewed WGs), has provided much useful info, on a board that isn't exactly flush with lots of contributors.

Perhaps this WG is a polarising character, but the bile doesn't seem to be encouraging people to share useful info.

Before anyone says it, I appreciate I'm not admin....but I do kind of like to read a diversity of opinion from which I can make my own decision

Happy punting

Offline Students Notebook

Not sure I have followed the whole story here, but agree with one of the previous posts that agrees with a booking problem ( both negative reviews on booking issues are totally correct IMO - the WG herself admitted to The Don's in a previous UKP discussion even), and consensus seems to be she is a good punt for those that have seen and reviewed.

What I find a bit depressing is the haranguing of Sumertime. It was a poor initial post (again IMO), but he has a long review record (often of unreviewed WGs), has provided much useful info, on a board that isn't exactly flush with lots of contributors.

Perhaps this WG is a polarising character, but the bile doesn't seem to be encouraging people to share useful info.

Before anyone says it, I appreciate I'm not admin....but I do kind of like to read a diversity of opinion from which I can make my own decision

Happy punting

Totally agree with you Hertsgent.

I find the "bile" you speak of deeply depressing.

There are too many people who are much too fast to condemn a perfectly legitimate point of view.

Strangely enough I think this is where I first came in with a post in which I said that " It was all very confusing with everyone moaning and groaning at each other".

It stifles original thought for fear of being labeled a White Knight or Fluffy or even Undesirable !!

This forum   - correct me if I'm wrong - is intended so we can  HELP each other by offering information and intelligent argument.

So please don't tear it apart with petty stupidity.

S.N.

Offline smiths

Happy punting

I posted I think Summertime is a genuine punter above, admin has judged this isn't a review though, thing is his post that VW linked in looks bad, as though he wanted to give her a positive as she had had 3 negatives in a row, which is what some proven and banned white knights have done in the past.

I give him the benefit of the doubt myself as I have found him credible on here, and agreed with a number of his reviews as I punted with the same WG. I note in a reply to VW I said that's good enough for me, just to clarify and I should of more clearly I meant its good enough for me that its not a review not that I agreed he was definitely a WK.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 05:51:46 pm by smiths »

Offline Sparta Prada

It stifles original thought for fear of being labeled a White Knight or Fluffy or even Undesirable !!

S.N.

If you write something on a public forum, not everyone is going to agree. That's life.

This forum   - correct me if I'm wrong - is intended so we can  HELP each other by offering information and intelligent argument.

Well The Don, Demuncher and I have all offered information on our recent experiences with Alice. I think they have all resulted in some frank exchanges which is healthy. Or are you saying that we can only comment positively even when the SP has clearly been poor?

One thing that has resulted from the recent negatives is Alice asking for a critique on her AW profile and how she accepts first time bookers. As I said earlier in this thread, she is to be credited with at least acknowledging she has fucked up and - taking smiths point - assuming that UKP represents a small percentage of active punters you have to assume that this has happened to a lot of other people as well. Now without these negatives becoming public, she probably would have carried on in the manner she has with The Don and Demuncher. So if these negatives results in Alice offering a better service for first time bookers, then these posts have had one positive outcome wouldn't you agree?

Offline Hertsgent

If you write something on a public forum, not everyone is going to agree. That's life.

Quite right, it is life....debate is healthy  :thumbsup:

Slagging off anyone with an alternative point of view, smearing them as a fluffy or white knight, and bringing up your crowd of supporting buddies on the topic to validate your point of view and/or hide behind.....is not healthy  :thumbsdown:

vw

Slagging off anyone with an alternative point of view, smearing them as a fluffy or white knight, and bringing up your crowd of supporting buddies on the topic to validate your point of view and/or hide behind.....is not healthy  :thumbsdown:

Saying nothing when a review is shady is more damaging. For example this damage limitation and pointless attempt at a review would still count without the vigilance of others.

If you don't like its not maybe raise it with admin !

Offline Sparta Prada

If they blatantly are WK and fluffies then they called out for it. Nothing wrong with that. It's a public forum and everyone is entitled to their point of view, from both sides.

Offline smiths

If they blatantly are WK and fluffies then they called out for it. Nothing wrong with that. It's a public forum and everyone is entitled to their point of view, from both sides.

Indeed so, classic example being Golfnut who has now been banned, some of us knew he was dodgy and possibly a nutter, yet some still moaned when some of us challenged him. We were right to and his banning for being Undesirable proves it, and thanks to admin for it.

faggins

"If they blatantly are WK and fluffies then they called out for it. Nothing wrong with that. It's a public forum and everyone is entitled to their point of view, from both sides."

Quite true, but it's the manner of expressing the point of view (on both sides) that can be hideously depressing when it degenerates into a slagging off match.

vw

Quite true, but it's the manner of expressing the point of view (on both sides) that can be hideously depressing when it degenerates into a slagging off match.

If forum personalities depress you maybe ignore or seek medical help.

faggins

Manners cost nothing - why people seem to think that being online/anonymous gives them carte blanche to address people in a way that would probably result in a fat lip in the "real" world is beyond me. Maybe it's just an age thing.

vw

Manners cost nothing - why people seem to think that being online/anonymous gives them carte blanche to address people in a way that would probably result in a fat lip in the "real" world is beyond me. Maybe it's just an age thing.

Some people believe there is a manners rule in the site rules.

Others like me know threats of violence including veiled ones are not tolerated, why mention fat lips ?

Maybe buy yourself some thicker skin.

faggins

Some people believe there is a manners rule in the site rules.

Others like me know threats of violence including veiled ones are not tolerated, why mention fat lips ?

Maybe buy yourself some thicker skin.

Not a veiled threat at all, merely an observation of human nature, based on years of experience.

Smudgey

This site is a great place for reviews, we all see different and think different but can pick up the general idea of a girl from here, Alice seems a bit like chalk and cheese, loves to be complimented but takes crit bad, like many of us i guess, to change a review from a positive to a negative because of private words between 2 people is, to me, not what this place is about, i thought it was reviewing the WG, and lets be honest here, the review had bullshit in it so looses its credibility.....yes i'm new'ish, yes you can call me any type of knight you want.....but because i don't fall into the clique you best just call me different.

vw

This site is a great place for reviews, we all see different and think different but can pick up the general idea of a girl from here, Alice seems a bit like chalk and cheese, loves to be complimented but takes crit bad, like many of us i guess, to change a review from a positive to a negative because of private words between 2 people is, to me, not what this place is about, i thought it was reviewing the WG, and lets be honest here, the review had bullshit in it so looses its credibility.....yes i'm new'ish, yes you can call me any type of knight you want.....but because i don't fall into the clique you best just call me different.

So you make up cliques, there are no cliques here, just members that subscribe to the site ethos.

The only clique here is the Alice fan club.

Smudgey

So you make up cliques, there are no cliques here, just members that subscribe to the site ethos.

The only clique here is the Alice fan club.

So there are cliques....but there aren't cliques, makes sense to me.

Members subscribing to the site ethos should keep their personal exchangers to themselves then, its for a review of a service not to bitch about an exchange of words.......or have i got it wrong?

vw

So there are cliques....but there aren't cliques, makes sense to me.

Members subscribing to the site ethos should keep their personal exchangers to themselves then, its for a review of a service not to bitch about an exchange of words.......or have i got it wrong?

Seems there is a clique of people who constitute a fan club. Other prossies have the same problem with fanboys as Alice does. Ifeel for her really nice looking girl getting reputation further trashed by fanclub that keep bumping her negative or fake reveiws.

Maybe you are on the wrong site criticising members for using after review comms as a ranking factor.

think your wrong, but thats my belief, believe what you like, but heed these words prossie fan clubs do as much damage than negative reviews.

Offline SamLP

This site is indeed a great place for reviews.
Maybe you can contribute with writing your own instead of criticising and lecturing other on what you perceive as right and wrong, and what the site's ethos is about.
The ethos is all about sharing information, and in your 6 months on here you haven't adhered to that ethos.
Normally, I wouldn't mind a non reviewing member commenting, but I've used your argument to throw back at you. At least other members are contributing to making this site a great place, rather than leeching off it and then deciding to criticise and white knight.

Offline Sparta Prada

Anyone else suspicious of who this is?

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 04:39:21 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline smiths

I have done a thread on the main board about challenging other posters for anyone interested.