Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa Love x2 - Milton Keynes  (Read 280 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5653722) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MySin

I had Alexa on my list for long time, finally had the opportunity to visit her. Checked previous reviews (neutral and negative) howhever still want to see her. That happenned in April 2024 in Milton Keynes.
I text her and reply back after about 30 mins, agreed 30 mins for 70 OWO, twice cum, good deal.
She send location, big car park in front of blocks of flats. When got there asked for directions which were very confusing, she passed the phone over another punt and made it clear for me.
Pics on her profile probably are 4-5 years old, she looks like 35-36. Ferm boobs, not to big also wouldn't let me to touch or lick/kiss cuz they are too sensitive. That put me down big times, but she look decent. She didn't show any interest, was typing on her phone all the time. She start with average OW (OWO extra 20) and moved into doggy, after couple minutes I was on top. After finished first round she start dressing up and to type again on her phone. I asked for second round which she wasn't happy to do, putted the bag back on and tried to bring it back to live, after 1 mins she said my time is done and should clean and leave. Spend 20 mins in total.
Is my fault, should take her negative reviews in serios :))
I recommand to you to hold it tiny bit longer and search for another punt. :)
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 02:16:40 pm by MySin »