Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Cortez - Miss Bum Bum/Playboy cover girl  (Read 22875 times)

24 review(s) for  Kelly sensual babe (11 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillGoldberg

Freudian slip = an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings

No idea - me neither

I know what it means  :hi:
Just a joke

Offline peter purves

Have to say I do not think she looks too bad

But what would be a cause of concern if I was to visit and meet "an ugly milf"

Dr Mannan writes:

"Warning guys! Don't waste money. She is a scam. The lady I saw, who was totally different from pics an ugly milf"

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 09:43:15 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline booblord

Have to say I do not think she looks too bad

But what would be a cause of concern if I was to visit and meet "an ugly milf"

Dr Mannan writes:

"Warning guys! Don't waste money. She is a scam. The lady I saw, who was totally different from pics an ugly milf"

I would question the credibility of review from someone with zero feedback.... :rolleyes: ... You can see there are positive reviews from other punters with 20+ feedbacks !!!!

Offline peter purves

I would question the credibility of review from someone with zero feedback.... :rolleyes: ... You can see there are positive reviews from other punters with 20+ feedbacks !!!!

I understand your reasoning. However, in these type of situations, I tend to look at the 'facts' and the possibilities thereof.

There are some of us - me included - who are loathe to writing reviews.

Ms. Cortez record on UKP is very inconsistent and when this is taken into account with the other known 'facts' about her. Who knows whether just in this one instance there was a B&S??

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:38:10 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

I understand your reasoning. However, in these type of situations, I tend to look at the 'facts' and the possibilities thereof.

There are some of us - me included - who are loathe to writing reviews.

Ms. Cortez record on UKP is very inconsistent and when this is taken into account with the other known 'facts' about her. Who knows whether just in this one instance there was a B&S??[/b]

And just to corroborate the point I was trying to suggest. Another review from today:

Tony Soprano:

"Really surprised to see this fluffy positive feedbacks. WTF? definitely a faker, ugly cunt in her 40's. she is totally pistaker, money grabber."

Offline Brazilian Martian

Bloody hell I would of thought she would be to busy jet setting around the world with the a list footballers as many on here like to stress that she's a celebrity. She certainly has a strong army of fluffies that love to defend her with their broadswords and shields.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Bloody hell I would of thought she would be to busy jet setting around the world with the a list footballers as many on here like to stress that she's a celebrity. She certainly has a strong army of fluffies that love to defend her with their broadswords and shields.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry BM...best close your eyes mate  :P

But in the quest for information for those who may.........................................

I present the:

Sorry BM...best close your eyes mate  :P

But in the quest for information for those who may.........................................

I present the:

She is hot if she conducted herself better and was less arrogant i may of paid her a visit when she first came onto the scene in the uk. But I would not piss on her if she was on fire now plus with her inconsistent reviews, I wish any new guy who goes to visit her the best of luck.

Are you her pimp?   :sarcastic:

She seems to bring this out in guys certain members like to faff over her and give her attention at every opportunity  :hi:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Are you her pimp?   :sarcastic:

:thumbsdown: Err nah, just thought people would like to know she is back if they wanted to give her a go. Should i not be doing stuff like that?

Then again i am new to this whole 'game' , i'm not picky and a chance to have a roll in the hay with a miss butt brazil at £80 for 30 mins fits my budget
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:51:34 pm by last_days_of_logan »

She seems to bring this out in guys certain members like to faff over her and give her attention at every opportunity  :hi:

bring what out exactly? i dont know if i have stepped over the line somewhere? Cause i feel like i have....
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:54:22 pm by last_days_of_logan »

bring what out exactly? i dont know if i have stepped over the line somewhere?

She seems to bring out white knights or guys that want mention her at every opportunity I personally dnt want to discuss this any further as this just gives her more attention  :hi:

She seems to bring out white knights or guys that want mention her at every opportunity I personally dnt want to discuss this any further as this just gives her more attention  :hi:

right i feel what your saying.

basically she is a dick we shouldn't send any business her way.

It feels like russian roulette , you would best heed the reviews on this site which has taught me literally everything i know about punting. been doing this since December last year.....and not go there or i could  catch her on a sunny day and get a decent 30 mins.....

right i feel what your saying.

basically she is a dick we shouldn't send any business her way.

It feels like russian roulette , you would best heed the reviews on this site which has taught me literally everything i know about punting. been doing this since December last year.....and not go there or i could  catch her on a sunny day and get a decent 30 mins.....

Completely up to you but she has been shitty to a few punters who's views I respect highly, so I would personally not visit her. Out of all her positive reviews I only value gentlelovemaking one so you can go by his word as hes a sound punter in my opinion.

But she's way too unpredictable and she seems to have a delusion of grandeur
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:04:25 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Completely up to you but she has been shitty to a few punters who's views I respect highly, so I would personally not visit her. Out of all her positive reviews I only value gentlelovemaking one so you can go by his word as hes a sound punter in my opinion.

But she's way too unpredictable and she seems to have a delusion of grandeur

well thats pretty much killed my wood for her  :(

anyway, in my short time doing this i have actually come across a few latin american / spanish WGs that are better than her anyway

well thats pretty much killed my wood for her  :(

anyway, in my short time doing this i have actually come across a few latin american / spanish WGs that are better than her anyway

In terms of what looks ? There are a few that have been reviewed on here that are polite and do not muck people and provide a 5 star service but as I say it's your money and life.

I just dnt like it when fellow punters have bad punts after spending top dollars.

In terms of what looks ? There are a few that have been reviewed on here that are polite and do not muck people and provide a 5 star service but as I say it's your money and life.

I just dnt like it when fellow punters have bad punts after spending top dollars.
nah i'm talking about prime time booty. I'm an ass man thru and thru...though doing this i have found that the thrill actually has me being able to perform even with non-bootyful WGs

i would say that is the only part of this site i haven't paid heed to.....on AW the latinas without any reviews...doesnt phase me. If there is an ass out there that looks good i might give it a try  :)

regarding your last comment, i do get that feeling about you guys on here. you're like a niche tribe / community that support each other in your own way

nah i'm talking about prime time booty. I'm an ass man thru and thru...though doing this i have found that the thrill actually has me being able to perform even with non-bootyful WGs

i would say that is the only part of this site i haven't paid heed to.....on AW the latinas without any reviews...doesnt phase me. If there is an ass out there that looks good i might give it a try  :)

regarding your last comment, i do get that feeling about you guys on here. you're like a niche tribe / community that support each other in your own way

No tribe here, I just have little time for people that talk shit or guys that don't write reviews for what ever reason. But seem to always cherp in with info on other people's reviews and also I have no time for WHITE KNIGHTS or SABOTEURS  :hi:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Have seldom met people in life that like throwing money away  :blush: apart from the victims in Paddy Power   :wacko: There are no secret handshakes or white hoods going on here but honest free exchange of information potential benefits everyone and those specifically who want to elimate as much of the downside of punting as possible  :hi:

Have seldom met people in life that like throwing money away  :blush: apart from the victims in Paddy Power   :wacko: There are no secret handshakes or white hoods going on here but honest free exchange of information potential benefits everyone and those specifically who want to elimate as much of the downside of punting as possible  :hi:
cheers for the response. In that case i think i am selling you guys short.....i will be doing as many reviews of my feable exploits as i can. thing is quite a few of the ones i tend to go for their profiles keep on getting recycled or they keep getting moved around london like chess pieces so not sure how helpful the reviews will be....but like you said even that exchange of info can be helpful

Online agcnospam

This story (I used the term loosely) popped up in a news app on my phone today, I'm not interested in meeting this WG, but it may be of interest for those who like her;

There was another story on the same app about a girl in Naples who had given about 400 guys blowjobs for voting against some Italian reform bill, and who now has her eyes on the Napoli football team to encourage them against Real Madrid. Racy stuff indeed!

This story (I used the term loosely) popped up in a news app on my phone today, I'm not interested in meeting this WG, but it may be of interest for those who like her;

There was another story on the same app about a girl in Naples who had given about 400 guys blowjobs for voting against some Italian reform bill, and who now has her eyes on the Napoli football team to encourage them against Real Madrid. Racy stuff indeed!

More proof that this women has lost her bloody mind she's a complete idiot.

Offline Jerboa

If we know she's a hooker in London, why is the media so dumb? Would of thought the Star or Sun would of wrote all the dirty details.

Offline peter purves

If we know she's a hooker in London, why is the media so dumb? Would of thought the Star or Sun would of wrote all the dirty details.

Personally, I do believe they are aware off her,l ast year she did a feature with the Daily Star:

"Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, Suzy said...'

As for her escapades with high profile celebrities, perhaps shows there's more to the media than meets the eye...or she is not divulging......................yet,
Or perhaps there is no celebrity footballers. Though if we use English PL players as our yardstick . It doEs not appear that difficult for theSE
footballers to fall prey to  the charms of a  :angelgirl: :dancegirl: :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:25:26 pm by peter purves »

Avogadrosnumber

She is insane lol.

I would rate her 10/10 in the looks department but wouldnt want to risk another meeting with her due to her attitude.