Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TastyTiff xoox - Literally bloody awful -Wembley  (Read 377 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5265945) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for Young_Yasminxo (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

CARLMARKS

External Link/Members Only

Meet was supposed to happen at 3pm, but did not get to room til 4:40pm.

Price - £100 for half and hour

Communications - Good accept I had to wait 2 hours due to Hotel not allowing to book her in til later. Meet was supposed to happen at 3pm, but did not get to room til 4:40pm. She kept me notified through texts.

Looks - Lovely body and cute face, with braces.

Meet - Arrived and she was having a cigarette outside. Lead me to room through side door. Cannot walk past reception, so not very discreet. I barged through quickly as there were other people smoking near her. Was very embarrassing. She had a dig about ladies first. I just was not comfortable, hence going through door first.

Kissed her a little. Not french kissing, but nice all the same. She enjoyed having her pussy licked and instructed me on where to lick, play and kiss.

Fucked her doggy and this is where it turned sour. I am pretty big and she was tighter than a nun's promise. As I was fucking her doggy, I noticed something was awry. It felt to tight and as I pulled out a little it started to hurt me. I pulled right out as I had a feeling the condom had split and to my horror there was blood on tip of condom.

I totally freaked out and she looked shocked. She told me she had taken some weed, so she was coming down off a high so was not that freaked out. She said that it was hurting. I told her to go to the hospital.

She went to the bathroom and said it has stopped, but was very sore. I got dressed and she was on the phone eating crisps and talking to a customer, who she seemed to know for about 5 minutes.

I then inspected her like a low rent gynecologist and said it seems fine, but to get it checked out.

She then just kept saying bye in a spaced out kind of way, which really freaked me out. Put it down to the weed though.

Thankfully the condom never split.

Seems very inexperienced and told her that if anyone else who is big comes, then maybe avoid doggy.