Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella, Southwark – Locanto independent FBSM  (Read 886 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only

It’s the girl in the pictures.  The flat she uses is shared with another girl – didn’t see her – and is 5-10 mins from London Bridge heading south.  In a gated block, but mighty plain inside and quite hot.

She’s quite scarecrow-looking in appearance, and almost a bit stoned or hippy-dippy.  I didn’t really find her that attractive, but I had the horn and she was hardly hideous, so I ploughed on like a twat.  She’s very thin – too thin, perhaps – at size 6, and her tits as per the Locanto ad.  Ultra-hairy bush.  Few tattoos.  She's summering her during a break in her uni studies back in Australia.

Charges are £60 for 30 mins and £100 for an hour.  An hour includes kissing; if you just go half an hour, kissing is £20 extra. Covered oral is £20 extra either way.

Two things made this a neutral.  First, she was over-talky at the start, and kept asking me about my job, my day, etc.  Lovely, but I wanted to be turned on, not to have a chat.  Second, her massage technique was haphazard: B2B consisted of fairly roughly pressing of her erect nipples on my back and ears, all while painfully sitting on my arms.  Then she’d vaguely do my shoulder; then rub her tits on me again.  It was better on the flip, and kissing – FK; quite nice but faint smoker’s breath – helped, as did some some ball-rubbing.  Less so the probably-fake moans.  I was permitted to touch and kiss everywhere except where I wanted to most. “Sometimes I allowed stroking of my vagina,” she said at the start. “But today I’m not in the right mood.”  Eventually she stroked me off, nicely, and it didn’t take much.  Way to make me feel good…  Shower offered after, and water provided during.

Nothing was awful about this, and £60 for a rub and tug from an okay-looking young student is alright.  But I felt rueful afterwards, which is never good after a punt.

Offline LLPunting

Yet another useless SP posing as a masseuse for the premium and up-sell on as little extra as possible.   :dash:

Callisto

Yep, that's the shorter version :)