Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does punting increase your confidence with women?  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Conker

I have noticed that over the past couple of years my confidence has increased sharply around young attractive women which coincides with a the start of my punting career. So obviously I am suspecting a link, perhaps due to explaining to numerous WG my sordid sexual fantasies has thicken my skin or perhaps it because when talking to a civi I know that I can easily get a younger prettier WG at a moments notice with a fraction of the hassle and therefore I don't pursue her sexually or perhaps it's just because I am getting old.

Thoughts please

Online Dipper

More confident :possibly.

More successful with civvies: doubtful.  :lol:

Offline PatMacGroin

Right after a punt, for a day or two, I get the feeling that I am more attractive to women. It seems like they flirt with me more.

In my head I tell myself that somehow they can smell another woman on me, which somehow works on a primal level to make them more attracted to me. Or maybe I'm just more relaxed after a nice long fuck session and they can see that.

But mostly I think that's all in my head, because it rarely makes the slightest bit of difference to my pulling performance  :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Yes
certainly
all my adult lifetime punter

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Right after a punt, for a day or two, I get the feeling that I am more attractive to women. It seems like they flirt with me more.

In my head I tell myself that somehow they can smell another woman on me, which somehow works on a primal level to make them more attracted to me. Or maybe I'm just more relaxed after a nice long fuck session and they can see that.

But mostly I think that's all in my head, because it rarely makes the slightest bit of difference to my pulling performance  :lol:

I'm certain both of those things are true, but women say 'yes' for many reasons other than smelling another woman and how relaxed you are - pulling ain't an exact science :hi:

Offline george r

don't think so but not arsed after getting undressed at the doctors/hospital if its a lady doctor anymore  :thumbsup:

Offline theblade

Interesting subject.
I’ve never been unconfident in talking to women or in my youth asking them out,but now I’ve lost that confidence.So many rejections,women who’s replies have been very hurtful,ok I’m now the best looking bloke I accept that but being told “no way” or “you must be joking” to repeat a few do dent ones confidence. Even when I’ve managed a few dates I get the “ your a nice guy but not for me” crap. Next thing they are dating the local wanker who cheating and beating them. So although I live in hope I’ve given up really,it’s been three years since I’ve dated. My financial situation now prevents me punting maybe next year for a big birthday I might push the boat out. I browse the site and am very tempted.

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes, it has been a boost for my confidence and ego.  Though I still don't get much luck with women outside of punting.

Offline MilleMiglia

Not what guys here are discussing, but pre-selection is very real. I was in a bar abroad, waiting for a taxi with my Russian gym bunny reg. There was a group of 4-5 men and an attractive, 30- something brunette sitting at a table a few metres away. I happened to catch the woman's eye, and could not believe the look she gave me - I doubt she would have acknowledged me had I been on my own.

Offline Jindybandy

In some ways yes. I’ve always been shy around strangers and talking to women for me is a nightmare. Gotten slightly more confident but still socially awkward.

One thing I am confident of though is that once in the bedroom I’ll be able to give them a more than decent showing as won’t be nervous about that aspect having bedded some stunners while punting - in my head I imagine that I’d be able to perform better than a lot of civvies are used to, although I have nothing to base that on - just can’t get to that stage due to my shyness :dash:

For me weirdly I think I’m the reverse of what most guys get nervous with girls about; cant initiate contact but think I’d be fine once in the bedroom (if I ever got there)

Offline billybobsmith

I have the occasional time when I feel really confident strutting down the street knowing I've just been laid.  No idea if women notice but I do check them out far more.

Mostly though, I'm a little bit self conscious about my body as I could do with a bit of toning in various areas at present and to maybe loose a few pounds.  I'm not overweight and reasonably fit but would like a better overall physique. 
With a civvy girl, especially someone I might work with, I would want to make a good impression physically rather than say not quite turn out to be the Adonis she expected with love handles, a gut and moobs ;)  5 minutes later, everyone would be aware and I would feel worse and even more self conscious.

At least with a working girl, they've seen it before, you know you're pretty much guaranteed sex and may never see her again, and there's no real emotional side to get hung up on.

Offline SirCharles

More confident :possibly.

More successful with civvies: doubtful.  :lol:
Since punting my success ratio with civvies simply soared!

Offline pamplona

My theory is that the more sex you have the higher your testosterone levels are which in turn would increase your confidence levels.
Yes, I feel more confident around civvie women after a punt.

Offline Bogof60

Women are strange creatures.
When I was single I suppose they could smell the desperation on me and i was probably trying too hard
When with an OH women did flirt more maybe its just the competitiveness in them
Since i have taken up punting there are so many women who have given off so many signals that they at available and i do take a certain satisfaction in going for a pint after a punt with the small of a WG still on me and seeing the reaction.
Then I think
Cant be arsed . Just shagged someone much fitter and younger than you.
Punting is great
No baggage
No problems with emotions
Just feel horney look on AW phone up fuck and leave
And hopefully no chance of OH finding out
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lewisjones23

if getting sex elsewhere ( punting ) then there will be slight changes in your attitude and personality that civvies pick up on

less desperation etc, almost like a not arsed attitude

women cant handle this, takes the one real power they have in this world away from them - leads to more success for the male  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, pretty young girls still tell me to fuck off and die.        :hi:

YidArmy

No, pretty young girls still tell me to fuck off and die.        :hi:

You should get hold of your mate with the Fake Taxi. He's doing alright. Maybe he needs a business partner?  :D

Offline Wolverhampton1990

I'm expecting a bit of abuse in response to this post and have thought twice about writing it, but I believe punting helped improve my confidence around the opposite sex, and was in fact the reason I decided to give it a go in the first place.

Literally 2 or 3 days after my first punt, I was at a party and my sisters friend I'd never really spoken to spent pretty much the whole party clinging on to me, and fetching me drinks all night before I eventually went on to spend the night with her. Then only a few weeks later I was on another night out and was introduced to a friend of a friend I'd never met before who I thought was way out of my league. Somehow though she ended up inviting herself back to my hotel and spending the night.

I'm definitely not the sort of person that can just go and chat up girls and may never have the confidence to do so, but I do believe punting made me subconsciously relax more around the opposite sex or maybe seem a little more comfortable/confident around them, which made me seem more approachable or made others feel more comfortable around me or something.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:05:57 pm by Wolverhampton1990 »

Offline Shybloke250

I really believe that it gives me more confidence with girls and in life in general.
I didn't realise quite the difference in my confidence until I gave up punting for a few years when I got married and then when I returned to punting,  I was shocked by how shy and timid I was in the presence of WGs compared to how I had been before giving it up. It took a while and a fair few punts for me to build up my confidence again.

I always used to say that the wife broke me down and took my confidence.

Bmc88

i found that after only a few years punting that i no longer have my (oh look at her,id love to fuck her) goggles on with civvies.

Like other people on here have stated,the hassle and cost of chasing decent tail isnt worth it for me anymore.

In a way i think girls are attracted to it IYKWIM,its like "Erm.....Hello..?...good looking girl at the bar,why you not interested??"

In the most undoche way of saying it-im not exactly ugly and i work out alot and look after myself-so i may have that under my belt-but i truly beleive in this theory for all males.Its a fact that women are more interested in the "mysterious" or "aloof" gentleman.

So am just going to do my thing like ive been doing for the last few years,happy as a pig in shit!! :drinks: :drinks:

Offline purple_t

Not sure about this, but I did once pull a civvie on the street in broad daylight about 10-15 minutes after leaving a punt! I walked down the street and sat on a bench to get my breath back and clear that post-punt brain fog. I was sat next to a reasonably attractive girl who was waiting for her friend to come along. We struck up a conversation and I got her number before she left. All in all that was a good day!

Offline Xd69

In some ways yes. I’ve always been shy around strangers and talking to women for me is a nightmare. Gotten slightly more confident but still socially awkward.

One thing I am confident of though is that once in the bedroom I’ll be able to give them a more than decent showing as won’t be nervous about that aspect having bedded some stunners while punting - in my head I imagine that I’d be able to perform better than a lot of civvies are used to, although I have nothing to base that on - just can’t get to that stage due to my shyness :dash:

For me weirdly I think I’m the reverse of what most guys get nervous with girls about; cant initiate contact but think I’d be fine once in the bedroom (if I ever got there)

I agree. Punting has given me more confidence in the bedroom. Like you say, you can bed stunners, practise whatever you want to, and learn to (or find that) you can put in a decent showing.

Haven't tried out this confidence with a civvie yet as I enjoy my regular WG too much!

Offline OakTree

I’ve always been pretty confident around women but it is of little consequence.

I have to pay them to fuck me.

Offline shagmore

I would say it has yes, as I know I am better at it, and have more varied sex since been punting.

Offline Romney

I’ve never been confident around women, either simply talking to them or having sex with them.  I also have some body image issues.

I do think since I started punting about 18 months ago that I’ve gotten more comfortable being naked in front of SP’s, and slightly more confident sexually with them as well.

I do feel a bit more confident speaking with civvy women recently, but I haven’t had sex with a civvy since I started punting, so I don’t really know how that will go when it does happen, but I am hopeful I’ll have more confidence during sex with them too thanks to punting.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: 
YES, I don't bother trying to chat up look or "charm" women the few that are interested are interested because of the lack of interest I show them  :lol: :lol:  I've been in several long term partnerships and find that it makes me think Mmm I will look for this type to shag next in the wg world. Mates have spent fortunes and years trying to chase and shag civies  :unknown: :unknown:
I started punting at 16 in Soho walk ups and have been doing them now for 40 years :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Plan R

Then I think
Cant be arsed . Just shagged someone much fitter and younger than you.

This is it in a nutshell  :yahoo:

Offline denneboom

I certainly feel more confident and bold after a good punt. (Not a bad one,mind)

Also when i've been in a relationship with a girl, I find it easier to flirt and connect with other females in a social setting.

But when single, I'd seem to repel them 

Offline HarryZZ

It has improved my bedroom skills which I'm sure the wife will have noticed, although she hasn't mentioned it, it's not improved hers though, so I'm still punting!

Autopunter

Punting has definitely made me better in bed; a much bigger deal then the madz bedroom skillz it has given me (irony intended) is just the exposure to the sheer number and variety of female bodies. That means it doesn't faze me to see a woman naked (I still love it, but I don't get all flustered anymore which is nice; being scared of sex is shit when you have a bloke's relentless hormones) and I also care less about their looks.

When I was a teenager I was dumb and thought that someone had to be with a filthy young hottie to truly enjoy sex. Imagine my surprise when I found that (a) most women look good to my cock when they get naked, and (b) hot women can be terrible in bed compared with ugly or old women. Having shagged a lot of good looking women and even more not so good looking ones, I now feel that the looks side is nice, but just a bonus (within limits obviously; I'm not suggesting a toothless 50something crackhead on the street is going to give you a good time).

But, for example, just recently I was looking for a girl who did anal, and came across a good-looking Polish lass. Sadly, she was a bit of a clock watcher and had a bullshit rule about only allowing anal sex for five minutes (despite specifically advertising as someone who did it in her profile). I ended up leaving a bit disappointed and will not be going back (she wasn't terrible, but it wasn't memorable sex either). Then recently I had a good time with a chubby Brit girl who loves anal (well, for $$$ she does...). Of the two, the Brit is much less 'hot', but she'll be getting my business again in the future, because she's more trustworthy and delivers a better service.