Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bikers need a safe place to park  (Read 912 times)

Offline Adamlooker1664

Hi All there must be other bikers on here who would like to punt but need a safe place to leave the bike. I really only can get out of the house without any questions with the bike. So are there any ladies you have visited that have safe parking at their premises while you have a little fun. Would be good if they were out in the country .Looking in the SW area.

Offline houseboot

Bikers as in bicycle or motor bike?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Bikers as in bicycle or motor bike?

Grin, it's pretty obvious you're not / haven't been a Biker HB  :).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Adamlooker1664

Grin, it's pretty obvious you're not / haven't been a Biker HB  :).

Hidden Image/Members Only
Sorry motorcyclist 😄

Online scutty brown

Buy an old MZ orJawa and use it as a punting bike.
No thief would pinch it

Offline Cupid Stuntz

No thief would pinch it

I wouldn't want to ride either of them let alone half inch one!

It could be the OP is worried about the bike being recognised as well as getting stolen?

Offline tigerbiker

Suzannah near Taunton is a good bet - basically a secluded farmhouse. Limited SPs but a few to chose from.

External Link/Members Only

Would you be interested in options in "nice" areas with car parks or side streets with space? I know a few of those.....

Offline TheMuffman1985

Hi All there must be other bikers on here who would like to punt but need a safe place to leave the bike. I really only can get out of the house without any questions with the bike. So are there any ladies you have visited that have safe parking at their premises while you have a little fun. Would be good if they were out in the country .Looking in the SW area.

I ride a motorbike. Also a very recognisable bike. I just wouldn’t ride a bike to a punt. Got a boring car for that. To easy to be spotted

Offline Darlinpunter

You always try Suzannah's, normally a couple of girls (mature) on at a time, its in the middle of nowhere and your bike wouldn't be seen off the road.

Online r1buoy

No thief would pinch it

there inset many left so more derivable to steal than you think

Offline Adamlooker1664

Suzannah near Taunton is a good bet - basically a secluded farmhouse. Limited SPs but a few to chose from.

Would you be interested in options in "nice" areas with car parks or side streets with space? I know a few of those.....

That farm house sounds good but would be interested in a built up area which is safe or they allow you to park on their drive.

Offline Darlinpunter

It's a big old farmhouse on its own just outside of Taunton, there is plenty of parking on the farm and your bike wouldn't be seen from the road.

Offline Stiltskin

Here's another one in a remote location, just outside the town of Hungerford in a remote house. You can park on the driveway/grounds and your vehicle will be hidden by the trees.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dog999

No thief would pinch it
Plus you could always use the excuse of it braking down!. Think there maybe a few large ladies on AW, who could happily park a good size bike wheel up there asshole!. :D :D

Offline Adamlooker1664

Here's another one in a remote location, just outside the town of Hungerford in a remote house. You can park on the driveway/grounds and your vehicle will be hidden by the trees.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She looks perfect. Will wait for a break in the weather and pop up to see her. Thanks 👍