Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel 21 london - E14  (Read 1601 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6585635) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline venicestar

External Link/Members Only

Price:
100/30min sex no oral

Date:

Jan22

Comms:

Super quick reply, phone is managed by an agency that gives different rates from the one she charges.
By text I agreed 100 for 30 min sex plus 25 for owo. Once I got there she said 100 /30min for sex and 100 for oral.
Decided to leave the oral (which at this point I don’t know if it’s ow or owo) and just had sex.

Services Requested:
30min / 100

Punt:

2 girls opened the door: none of them was the one I booked. One was fat and tall with light hair, the other one was skinny tanned skin and dark hair. I asked for Angel and they told me she was busy, they asked me if I wanted to fuck one of them but I declined. The tanned/skinny one was very pretty (after I found out that she was even prettier than Angel) and so friendly but I was there to test Angel.

They invited me to wait with them in the living room, I accepted, they offered me a bottle of water and we had a long chat for about 30 min (I could speak some Brazilian).

After about 30 min Angel came to pick me up, she was good looking but not amazing like I read previously, body I would say 6/10, skinny, big boobs, small ass, extremely skinny legs, young (she told me she is 24). Face is also 6/10.

Her boobs are a bit weird, they are very wide but they are not round, i don’t know how to describe them, you’ll see what I mean if you go.

I was tempted to swap her with the other one I liked but I decided to give it a go.

Kissing was not allowed (she asked for extra money), I tried to eat her pussy but that also was not allowed, she told me it was extra. I asked her to use her hands to get me hard, condom on and started fucking her in mis. She was extremely tight, felt like a “new “ pussy lol

I really enjoyed the missionary even if she wasn’t kissing and she was not saying anything, after 10 min she told me it was painful, too deep, so she asked me to change to doggy. A bit of doggy and I came in the bag.

Washing- drying and a very cold bye bye.

Would i visit again:

No, weird rates, not professional, she is young and probably new to this, I can understand the behaviour but she should fix her rates.

For 60/15 min including OWO maybe I would go again.

Offline Ron89

Interesting how the few of us who have seen her have such polar opposite views on the same girl. Haven’t seen a girl divide opinion to this extent in quite a while. Useful balance, thanks for sharing.

Reads more like a negative than a neutral though.

Offline yesbby

that's a dirty trick with the maid promising you oral for £25

I'd like a more thorough discussion on the geometry of these breasts too

Offline ollielon

yes for some reason it is still tempting to see a young unexperimented cutie with a tight body ... long hair and large boobs ... despite poor services ... i can see from OP that even speaking brazilian does not really improve the service ....

Online PilotMan

Speaking Brazilian, is that the same as speaking American, or is  it more like speakiing Mexican?  :D :lol:

Offline ollielon

Speaking Brazilian, is that the same as speaking American, or is  it more like speakiing Mexican?  :D :lol:

in that instance it does not seem to matter  :lol:  maybe if you dress and act like a filly rich instagram newborn star and speak Chinese you might get better services

Offline venicestar

Interesting how the few of us who have seen her have such polar opposite views on the same girl. Haven’t seen a girl divide opinion to this extent in quite a while. Useful balance, thanks for sharing.

Reads more like a negative than a neutral though.

I gave her a neutral because she’s young and new to the business…
Look wise she’s definitely not a 9/10 if for me a 10/10 is Emily Ratajkowski :)

Offline yesbby

in that instance it does not seem to matter  :lol:  maybe if you dress and act like a filly rich instagram newborn star and speak Chinese you might get better services

Mandarin or Cantonese?

Offline Ron89

I gave her a neutral because she’s young and new to the business…
Look wise she’s definitely not a 9/10 if for me a 10/10 is Emily Ratajkowski :)
If that’s your 10 I can see why we’re on different wavelengths :D

Offline ollielon

she almost looks different on each of her pics .. but those boobs are consistently amazing ..

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ollielon

She quoted me the following recently … has anyone seen her in jan / feb and can confirm ?

Price -
£100 30 minutes
£150 1 hour

Includes - sex, oral, body to body massage, lap dance, strip tease, role play 🤩

I confirmed oral was protected only