Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LondonTiffany.x - Incall in Canary Wharf  (Read 2355 times)

10 review(s) for Englishtiffanyx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

ashpatel73

External Link/Members Only

Had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lass for a 1 hour meet in Canary Wharf.

She has very nice curves, olive skin and a very tasty pussy and arse. I loved rimming her tight little butthole. Pity she does not offer A levels.

She has the potential to be a top working girl. Offered OWO and french kissing and her pussy was devine. I came twice in our session.

She is a bit of a clock watcher which is the only negative. Otherwise I had a fantastic time with a very sexy lady.

Offline Strikar

How accurate are her pics body wise?

Is she toned or bigger than the pics let on?

Ive had her on my HL for a while but a few negatives have stopped me seeing her.

ashpatel73

Tiffany is extremely fit. Really nice curves and has a pretty face too.

I would highly recommend.

Offline saintsfan

Glad you had a good time with her Ash.

After the negatives I had hoped that her comms and organisation would have improved but I have found problems with making a booking.

I have tried phone, text, and AW email - phone goes to voicemail, texts ignored and AW emails read and ignored.

Also she yoyos her hourly rate between £100 and £150 (currently £130) - would be interested to know if anyone has seen her at £100 as I suspect it's just to generate interest.

ashpatel73

I booked her for £150. I suspect she picks and chooses based on duration.

SaneOnes

Why is that it says on her likes-list that she offers A-levels? Does she not offer it to everyone she sees? What is this????