Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Thai Mayya Colchester  (Read 1159 times)

Neal69

Had a bit of time this afternoon and was going to TOFTT but could not get hold of her.

By the time I had given up on her I was in the mood so decided to go to the Thai Place up by the Rugby Ground.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As usual the phone was answered quickly and the booking made.

Met at door by slim not bad looking Thai woman who could be the one in the public pics but hard to say.

Definitely older than 24 I would guess around 35 to 45 but with a decent set of tits hiding under the long gown.

Money paid , £60 for 30 mins, and she was back in the room.

I could tell that kissing was defiantly not on the menu , would probably spoil her make up  :scare:

So I stripped off and assumed the position for the obligatory massage.

I must say when she stripped off her bikini type underwear she did have a good body with big tits for a Thai and a little bit of hair down below.

Massage was basic but not unpleasant and when I turned over she did give little Neal a bit of attention.

As I could see there was going to be no passion I just wanted to have a feel and look at her which she duly obliged. 

The condom went on and she sucked on my dick for a while until she decided it was fucking time.

I took my time having a look at her body before plunging in missionary and fucking her real slow. She kept up the " big boy" and "oooh aaahh" routine and thern I turned her over and finished doggy to more "ooohs and Aaah's "

Still with ten minutes to go she seemed to want me out of there but I kept feeling her body for about 5 then gave up and buggered off with 5 still to go.

I have had a bit of success at this Thai place in the past with good service providers who were friendly with it.

This was a perfunctory pump and dump.

Return.

Not when Mayya is on the rota.

N

pingpow123

Regarding Thai girls in general do you know of any that offer OWO in the colchester and ipswich area?

cheers

Neal69

No ping.

The only Thai girls I have seen are at this place and its all OW
N