Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning travelling Romanians B&S Big Time going on  (Read 1822 times)

ramrodronnie

"Warning"

I wrote a Positive Review on this profile earlier this year. But the girl in the pics is "Not" the girl that I saw. It looks very much like Sergei is bussing around a crew of them all over the country.  :angry: :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Taggart

Your thread title refers to Romanians but the girl in the link claims to be Polish. Is she not?

Best advice to any punter is NEVER PAY FOR SEX WITH A ROMANIAN. Ever.   Saves so much angst and heartache. There's more complaints on UKP about their failure to deliver what is advertisied, and they are more unreliable than a dodgy second hand motor.

ramrodronnie

Your thread title refers to Romanians but the girl in the link claims to be Polish. Is she not?

Best advice to any punter is NEVER PAY FOR SEX WITH A ROMANIAN. Ever.   Saves so much angst and heartache. There's more complaints on UKP about their failure to deliver what is advertisied, and they are more unreliable than a dodgy second hand motor.

Taggart. If you go to my Review on the WG who I saw back in the summer, I was asked the exact same question as you are asking me now; "It says Polish in the profile" I know it says Polish in the profile Taggart. But they are Romanian.
Look, I know that Romanian WGs in general are not good with regards to lies about their services, charging extras when not mentioned in their profiles, and B&S.
I have said this many times before Taggart. Yes generally all of these things are true about a lot of the Romanian WGs. But they are not all the same, as I have personally had quite a few good punts with some very nice Romanian WGs. I've had 2-3 not so good ones. But it really does all boil down to doing you're homework on any WG you want to see, which includes WGs from wherever they are from.  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

I'd disagree with this myself - my worst strike ratio is with British girls. I've had some top experiences with Romanians.....but each to their own....

Siadwel

I'd disagree with this myself - my worst strike ratio is with British girls. I've had some top experiences with Romanians.....but each to their own....

Need we mention our own local Romanian Disaster?

I think not.

:cool:

ramrodronnie

I think not.

As much as I agree that there are many dodgy Romanian WGs out there Siadwel. As I've said there are also many good ones too. IMO it's unfair to the Romanian WGs who give an excellent service. We can't stereotype, and tar them all with the same brush. It's the dodgy ones who are giving a bad name to all of them, which IMO is grossly unfair.
I have experienced crap punts from all different nationalities, (including British) But at the same time, I've had some really good punts from different nationalities.  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

I think not.

Hmmm yes, Tuesday I caught up with that one again Siadwel  :yahoo: I don't think you have favourites do you? She says.....best I could muster was a "no, but I do quite like seeing you " :wacko:

Siadwel

I've been getting the 'Fully Booked' treatment from her for a couple of weeks now.

I must be using the wrong after-shave.  :unknown:

Offline Taggart

While not wishing to play verbal ping-pong, I conceed that some may have had a good experience with a Romanian, but the majority haven't.
A year or so ago I asked for details of some Romanians that did give services as promised, and there was a deafening silence.

Still that's the beauty of punting, some is good, some not so good.

ramrodronnie

I've been getting the 'Fully Booked' treatment from her for a couple of weeks now.

I must be using the wrong after-shave.  :unknown:

Was this the dodgy Romanian that you saw Siadwel? As this is the only Negative in you're Reviews.  :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

ramrodronnie

While not wishing to play verbal ping-pong, I conceed that some may have had a good experience with a Romanian, but the majority haven't.
A year or so ago I asked for details of some Romanians that did give services as promised, and there was a deafening silence.

Still that's the beauty of punting, some is good, some not so good.

All that I can advise Taggart is Research, Research, Research. With that, a bit of luck, fair wind, being polite, and turning up fresh and clean. that's about all you can do mate.  :hi:

Siadwel

Was this the dodgy Romanian that you saw Siadwel? As this is the only Negative in you're Reviews.  :hi:

Don't really recognise her from that angle, tbh, Ronnie   :D

It was over 18 months ago now, and I couldn't pick her out of a Line-Up. She was skinny, blonde curly hair, mid-20's, but using that profile under the name 'UnloadInMyMouth'. Called herself Porsha........but don't they all.

On reflection, and a bit of research, it could have been External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, with a curly hair-do, or even External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but like I say, I couldn't pick her out of a line-up
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:44:07 pm by Siadwel »

ramrodronnie

Don't really recognise her from that angle, tbh, Ronnie   :D

It was over 18 months ago now, and I couldn't pick her out of a Line-Up. She was skinny, blonde curly hair, mid-20's, but using that profile under the name 'UnloadInMyMouth'. Called herself Porsha........but don't they all.

I know that punting is quite often a gamble Siadwel. So thank heaven for this site mate, as it does help to a certain extent to reduce the amount of crap punts that we've all had our fair share of.   :hi:

Siadwel

I owe the site another negative review, as it happens, one of the One2One girls I saw when both my favourites were away on holiday. However, she's not appearing on the current One2One roster anymore, so there seems little point. I'll post it if she reappears.

ramrodronnie

I owe the site another negative review, as it happens, one of the One2One girls I saw when both my favourites were away on holiday. However, she's not appearing on the current One2One roster anymore, so there seems little point. I'll post it if she reappears.

Nice one Siadwel. Shame that not all punters are thoughtful like you. Cheers mate.   :hi: :thumbsup:

Online contentguy

"Warning"

I wrote a Positive Review on this profile earlier this year. But the girl in the pics is "Not" the girl that I saw. It looks very much like Sergei is bussing around a crew of them all over the country.  :angry: :hi:

Unless I'm reading this incorrectly she's aged rather quickly and is now 35!

Guy

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

These are all operating from the same place in Chafford Hundred Grays. I called each one on the pretext of visiting. And got the same address from all three!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:01:41 pm by dieseldriver »

ramrodronnie

These are all operating from the same place in Chafford Hundred Grays. I called each one on the pretext of visiting. And got the same address from all three!!

Fairly obvious what's going on in that place dieseldriver. I would personally Avoid them like the plague, I'd have money on it that they are Bait & Switching all of the time mate.