Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira/Claudia - London Heathrow/Hounslow  (Read 608 times)

1 review(s) for xAmirax (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

dk

External Link/Members Only

1hr - 80 pounds
Hungarian(Said her real name is Claudia)
real age - about 32-35 (she mentions 28 in the profile)
body - Flabby, out of shape, lot of belly fat, very small tits
Height - About 5f 4'

1st punt in London. Scheduled the appointment by messaging her. She was not picking up the calls texting me back saying that her 'English is not good ' and all. Had a negative vibe about this but still fixed the meet for 1 hr as I had nothing better to do on a bank holiday  :dash:

She texted her address(a hotel near to Heathrow). After I reached there, she invited me with those looks (had a persistent smirk on her face and not even a smile , dont know why - not quite welcoming)

Started playing those enrique songs on her mobile and asked me to undress(Pretty awkward, as whatever I used to say- she was like - my English not good, I do not understand - Big turn down for me)

Then we danced a bit to the music (about 5 mins , romantic style lol)

Slowly started kissing her and caressing her. She said no to the kissing as I sport a level 2 beard. Then we started with the usual sex in 2 positions. No tits kissing was allowed( After one or two attempts , she said No please after which I stopped). Johnny boy was done with the fucking part in 10 minutes.

Then went for a shower when she smoked a cig in front of me. And then the real turndown when I tried to have a conversation. It seemed like she had a script or something. Started with the BS stories about how her husband left her and she has to go see her daughter once every month in Hungary and how her boyfriend in London ditched her. Constantly whining about the business not going well and not having enough money.

Got to bed and started for the next round but Johnny boy was not in the mood. Not getting aroused. She tried a handjob for 3 to 4 mins and then gave up. So I just dressed up and left with a Good bye.

Later, had to get a bottle of good wine to forget the bad experience.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 02:24:25 am by dk »

Offline king tarzan

What a waste. ..
Should of politely walked
Gind a honey get her out of your system
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fact

Thanks for the warning.
IMHO, if in doubt when you see the girl looking worse than pics, its normally best just to walk away.
Plenty of nice girls around that do provide good service.

Offline CuriousGuy

What a shame .... another one to boot off the hot list :( and she's so local.