Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkylicious in Bristol  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks fucking hot  :rose: although services seem limited - no OWO or covered oral. 

Been around since 2008 but looks like she retired from the end of 2011 until now.  Has reasonable feedback from legit Bristol punters but nothing much about her here on UKP.  :thumbsup:

Might add her to my HL. :D :D

Offline Blue Suede Goo

She looks good in two of her profile pictures but pretty ropey in the pool photo. :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

So she's back...........the pics are from 08, never saw her last time round......yes she disappeared from the scene, sure some one on here must have seen her.

Shaketherooom

I'm sure i saw her profile up last summer too. I thought about seeing her but had the same thought about the pool photo.

Offline Roth

So she's back...........the pics are from 08, never saw her last time round......yes she disappeared from the scene, sure some one on here must have seen her.

So probably aged in the last 7 years.   :unknown: Probably why she's using old pics.  :unknown:

Offline rudolph hucker

I've tried booking her in the past, many years ago in fact.........never responded, go figure??  :unknown:

Offline Roth

I've tried booking her in the past, many years ago in fact.........never responded, go figure??  :unknown:

Obviously just out to sell her PG and movies then.  :dash: :dash:

Offline rudolph hucker

Although most of her feedback is historical, she seems to deliver to certain punters?

Offline PaintBrush

Was looking to book her a few months ago.

Comms good, prompt and seemingly genuine.

I was willing to take the risk even though there was no owo stated.

Unfortunately work got in the way.

Still on the HL so keeping an interested eye on the thread