Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street workers  (Read 1479 times)

Nobodyknows

Where can I find around bristol? Seems to be much harder to find any these days, any info etc would be much appreciated! Pm me if you'd rather  :thumbsup:

Offline rudolph hucker

Are you serious?
Compare going to a safe flat/hotel/apartment to see a girl that advertises her wares in well known and sound local papers/websites -v- picking up a potentially drug infested skank whore who you have never seen before, and not knowing who she has just had in her cunt or mouth. I've even heard it said that some don't even wash between punts, have you?  :sarcastic:

Why not just cut out the middle man and go and turn yourself in at a local cop shop: External Link/Members Only - I hear they look favourably on curb crawlers.
Urban Dictionary sums it up nicely:
Usually takes on all cumers. Will date anywhere, car, room, woods what's ever handy. Anything goes for a price.

lancspunter

"Curb" crawlers ... that should be the new vice squad marketing slogan

Offline subzero

I was once propositioned ,maybe 2 years ago , by a young lady close to Brunswick square . I bid her good evening and politely declined her offer ....The only street worker I've met in bristol .

Offline HughJardon

Youve got one of these going in the Welsh thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54324.0

Save your time and effort and go and plug Welsh Barbie or NSS, sticking your cock in one of them street walking drug addled fucks is a potential death sentence..

Or you could be undercover old bill

Offline Roth

Where can I find around bristol? Seems to be much harder to find any these days, any info etc would be much appreciated! Pm me if you'd rather  :thumbsup:

Pointless.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online PeachyAssFan

You are completely bonkers. Unless you want to totally fuck your life up when you get caught or catching something nasty. I know some places where they do hang out, but I'm going to do you a favour by not telling you. I even avoid driving through said places even though I've got no intention of stoppin to get to my final destination!!!!

Offline Roth

You are completely bonkers. Unless you want to totally fuck your life up when you get caught or catching something nasty. I know some places where they do hang out, but I'm going to do you a favour by not telling you. I even avoid driving through said places even though I've got no intention of stoppin to get to my final destination!!!!

+1

OP seems to want a death wish.  :dash: :dash:

Offline rudolph hucker

OP has gone strangely quiet  :unknown:

Offline Roth

OP has gone strangely quiet  :unknown:

Maybe he was off sick from school but is back now?  :dash: