Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Kinky Katie  (Read 1644 times)

j_Red

External Link/Members Only

I saw Katie yesterday at 12. I was booked to see Sophie but she cancelled due to illness. Katie has been in my hot list since, well, forever, but I've always not known whether to go for it due to mixed reviews. In terms of looks, she's propbably my number 1 in Bristol so that swung (swang? swung? swinged?) it for me in the end.

There was a little bit of chopping and changing with the time to meet as Katie had some plans in the morning. I was a little bit worried at this point because I did have a bit of a drive to Weston and didn't want to be left hanging around. Katie did assure me, however, that 12 o clock was completely fine for her so I put it to the back of my mind. Her location was easy to find and she was there, so no waiting around. As soon as we met she was very chatty, easy going and a great conversation starter. I wasn't nervous but I get the impression she'd be a great girl to see if you're the nervous type. She is beautiful in the flesh and her online photos are very accurate.

Started off with BJ, kissing and touching. Then moved onto 69, and basically moved around a lot doing oral stuff. She was very enthusiastic and did not do the whole fake response/sounds thing which I hate. I asked if she did facials, she said yes, and I came in her mouth - she stayed enthusiastic throughout! After that we layed and talked, she gave me a massage and I wanted to fuck. Couldn't get it up again though, I kind of wished she'd given more dirty talk, but mainly my fault for thinking about the time and having to put on a condom.

All in all, amazing services, beautiful, sexy, skilled, easy going, friendly, polite. If I had to find a negative, I'd say I wish she'd led the way a bit more, I had to suggest most things (even though she was 100% happy to do everything!) which made it kind of difficult after round 1. Pros - looks, personality, skills. Cons - if you're looking for pure filth she's probably not for you!

Would definitely see again.
Hope that helps.

Chinadoll

She sounds like a good punt but quite expensive imo and effort of driving to weston. £90 for 30 minutes is expensive even for bristol standards plus cost of fuel and effort spent so from your experience she got to be worth the time and money.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Was she one of the Premier Pussy Cats from a few years ago?

Offline slavealan75

Mr Kent

I know the Premier Pussycat you mean, Linda Carter. I always wanted to punt with her. It looks a bit like her but if it is she had a boob job.

KenniLingus

I saw her at Premiere Pussycats (when she was Jasmin). She later changed her name to Linda Carter.

I recently saw her as Katie in WSM. She is a great punt. very dirty and enthusiastic, and up for anything.

She is a great girl as well as being an accomplished wg. Treat her with respect guys and enjoy.