Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Will this site become a victim of it's own success?  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Lister

So glad I found his site  :yahoo:

Since then I have not had a bad punt and have found some real gems. I always check reviews on UKP before booking a WG now and can see no good reason not to do so. However it occurs to me that if everyone only sees girls with lots of good reviews then there will be no incentive to visit WG's who have not been reviewed before, so the pool of WG's with good reviews will not grow as much as it should.

There is always the option to TOFTT but with such a wealth of options with good reviews, why would anyone take the chance?

OldAdmin

Punters will always want to look for that 'hidden gem' and take a risk on an unreviewed girl.

Offline Llama32

Speaking from solely occupying the Scottish board, there are a few with large enough disposable incomes that's they TOFTT regularly enough. And WG that's worth seeing will eventually be reviewed by someone even if it takes a while m, which helps weed out the ones looking to make a quick quid.

Scotland also gets quite scarce of talent once you finish seeing the top 5-10 from Edinburgh/Glasgow so eventually you'll go looking for hidden gems when you want a change of pace from your regs.

random task

Since then I have not had a bad punt and have found some real gems. I always check reviews on UKP before booking a WG now and can see no good reason not to do so. However it occurs to me that if everyone only sees girls with lots of good reviews then there will be no incentive to visit WG's who have not been reviewed before, so the pool of WG's with good reviews will not grow as much as it should.

There is always the option to TOFTT but with such a wealth of options with good reviews, why would anyone take the chance?

Personally I think the latest reviews in the review section should be limited to someone who has "TOFTT'd".

There should be a list of new girls daily and to be able to read the latest reviews you must have seen and reviewed at least 3.

Otherwise you can only see reviews that are a month old or more.

This would encourage both contribution and a wider selection of reviews.

-

Most guys do this for the variety, and from experience it's finding those girls who have just started and are fresh off the boat that provides the best experiences.

Also my philosophy is the girls hang around if they are getting lots of business, leaving a good review means it's more likely the girl will stay in the game.

vw

Why would anyone take the chance?

1 To avoid queueing
2 TOFTT is fun
3 Variety is the spice of life
4 Different locations as I visit other areas
5 Keep a hidden gem for a short while until had fill
6 Social responsibility
7 New girls often are not jaded especially the outcall only part timers my favourite group

Offline smiths

You clearly don't know how some punters think. Some of us want to punt with new gems as well as ones with good reviews already. So no UKP wont become a victim of its own success.

Offline The_Don

Even with well reviewed W/G, YMMV thus every punter is taking a chance, each time they punt!

I punted W/G, who at the time were positive (for me). On later punts they did things, that made me post negatives reviews.

I like mixing it up, TOFTT and punting reg's.

But the fact of the matter is not every W/G that members on UKP, punt is reviewed:

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (60% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 08:06:17 pm by The_Don »

londinium

Girls age, they retire, they come and go, a lot of them get pregnant disappear and come back.
New ones come online.
Things change a lot and quickly in punting, the forum is a necessary and ongoing resource.

Offline tantric talents

New gems arrive all the time.
Someone has to TOFTT and then hopefully review.
That's how it all starts.
The site thus becomes self renewing and will only increase its usefulness as a top resource for punters.

LL

I regularly take risks with newbies.  The feeling of finding a really good one can't be beaten!  Also, the established, "gems" are usually outside of my punting budget.  Finding your own gem saves money.

The other angle is that, no matter how good the girl is - I'll not want to see her more than 2-3 times (maybe only once).  Don't ask me why - perhaps I enjoy the excitement of fucking a stranger.  Even the very best ones within my budget - Xena for example - I saw her maybe 4-5 times (probably the most times I've seen any prossie) and then got bored.

So I'm always be on the lookout for the next one to fuck.  I either take advice from others by way of their reviews here, or a take a chance and see someone unreviewed - either way I come back here and write about it.  That's the pull of this place.

Offline RedKettle

If you look on the EM board there is an active thread about TOFTT where punters are queueing to have a go at the new girls - not checked elsewhere but I am pretty sure it will not just be EM.

vw

If you look on the EM board there is an active thread about TOFTT where punters are queueing to have a go at the new girls - not checked elsewhere but I am pretty sure it will not just be EM.

Roth does his daily new girl posts in the SW as info gathering and opinion sharing !

Long live king Roth !

Steve2 also does profile of the day which ignites discussion of the new  !

Rod trotter

Good post and i think the NE is getting like this if im being honest.

Im now at a point of not taking risks often but i still like a good new comer.

Offline Lister

It seems the consensus is that there are enough of us who relish variety and are always on the lookout for new talent, to keep this site fresh and active for the foreseeable future.

I feel almost duty bound to TOFTT occasionally just to add a few new reviews (and for a bit of personal variety as well  :D )

vw

It seems the consensus is that there are enough of us who relish variety and are always on the lookout for new talent, to keep this site fresh and active for the foreseeable future.

I feel almost duty bound to TOFTT occasionally just to add a few new reviews (and for a bit of personal variety as well  :D )

You have a duty to yourself to get the best from punting,  TOFTT can expose some very good punts, don't do something you are not comfortable with and always go with your gut !

Rod trotter

I play for team trotter so TOFTT is something i never consider.if i fancy it she will get a booking.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

victim of it's own success??

No, we relish the success!

slow and low

Most of my best punts were starting with a newbie and then going regular with her. Unfortunately the lack of new talent now means much less opportunity. I distinctly remember one girl who was a fantastic first punt who I saw 3 more times then disappeared. Only girl I would have considered for EAS.