Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondieGirl Retford  (Read 954 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7459746) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline markus666

External Link/Members Only

I saw Ellie’s profile and I liked the look of her body.

I got in touch with her and the comms were really good, she sounded lovely and very chatty, we arranged for a meeting.

Lots of comms on the days leading up to meeting date. On the day, Ellie arrives at my love nest well wrapped up to keep out the nasty weather. Once inside we sorted the paperwork, £300 for two hours.
She then starts to peel away the layers of clothing to reveal a sexy green teddy covering a beautiful well tanned curvy body, by this time I’ve only got my boxers on, lots of kissing and cuddling followed, I then laid her on her back on the bed, parted her legs, pulled the gusset to one side and started to lick and finger her sweet tasty pussy, I kicked off my boxers removed her teddy, put on a condom and slid into her, she was still on her back and I was stood at the side of the bed, after a good session in this position I turned her over onto her hands and knees ready for doggy, what a sight, this lass has a gorgeous arse,  :cool: I can’t resist and have to give her a good rimming, I stand and re-enter her pussy, the feeling and the view was excellent, whilst pounding away I oiled her butt hole and slid a finger in, then I pulled out of her pussy and gently pushed my cock up her butt, that felt so good.  :yahoo:
The poor girl was suffering with a serious kidney infection and she had warned me that due to her medication she could only cum once, then she is done for.
Anal sex rapidly gets her to orgasm so I had to stop.
I removed the condom, cleaned myself and put on another condom. I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard, she was on her hands and knees and pushed backwards to impale herself on my knob for another pussy pounding, and another excuse to ogle at her splendid arse.  :drinks:
at this point Ellie was desperate for a wee, she shot off, I removed the condom and gave him a good clean and when she came back she proceeded to give me a bj, she has a really good technique which was great to watch and experience.  :dancegirl:
I laid her on her back, I put on another condom, I laid on my side at ninety degrees to her and plugged in, in this position I could get deep penetration and she could caress my bollocks, this was feeling fantastic, she had a massive orgasm and this pushed me over the edge and I shot my load into the bag  :thumbsup:
We then had a lovely cuddle and chatted away. Ellie is a lovely lass and easy to get on with. She is definitely not a clock watcher.
Our session went a bit overtime but she wasn’t bothered. She dressed gave me a final kiss and cuddle then she left.
She gave me a really good time and I have no hesitation in recommending Ellie  :hi:

Online Dipper

Good work. But wtf is a teddy?

Offline GoldTop

A teddy, also called a camiknicker, is a garment which covers the torso and crotch in the one garment. It is a similar style of garment to a one-piece swimsuit or bodysuit, but is typically looser and sheerer

Online Dipper

A new one to me.

Sexy nightie perhaps.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 03:13:01 pm by Dipper »

Offline markus666

Something like this

I hope that pic attached  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Dipper

Something like this

I hope that pic attached  :hi: