Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melizza Gambel - Taunton  (Read 671 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7378081) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Candyman

Met with Melizza Gambel during her tour to Taunton in April. 30 mins incall @ £70.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
All arranged over text, quite last minute. Similar to the previous report, I was sent a 'menu' of available services and prices. I requested a massage and oral booking, no sex. Sometimes in oral only you get a discount but I didn't in this case.  Confirmed time for a couple hours later. In the 'menu' I was given the address except the house number. Text on arrival to ask for the door number and another text required whilst at the door to confirm you are there. This makes entry a little un-discreet, considering it's quite a known punting location.

As above, this is quite a well known punting area in Taunton. I've punted in the house next door and not this one before, but it's quite similar. A small terraced house, just off a busy high street. It's fairly discreet as there isn't much footfall or traffic, but as I mentioned I would say it's a known punting location. Parking options available within walking distance, a lot of them are paid however prior to 6pm. The accomodation was clean. Not offered use of the shower before or after so cannot comment on that. The meeting took place in a tiny box room. Clean and plesant with a mirror but hardly any room. Small double bed crammed in and about 2-3 by 1 meters of open space. This made things such as finishing infront of the mirror whilst stood up, her on her knees etc, a bit awkward.

Looks
Melizza is a good looking brazilian MILF. She does look better in person than some of her pictures/videos, not to say they are bad though. Wouldn't say she is an stunner but is an attractive MILF with a cracking little body. She is a small thing but with big tits and a big arse. She was dressed in nice lingerie and heels. Regarding the heels, it was a bit strange. She answered the door wearing a pair of black heels. When I entered she changed to a red pair to walk up the stairs, and when in the room swapped the red ones for a beige pair, and repeated this when I left. Not an issue for me but very strange!

Melizza is warm and welcoming however extremely limited English. I found this quite difficult throughout the punt. You are really working on a 1 key word basis here. During the meet she was talking a lot in her native language, not sure if to me or just talking out loud. I found it a bit hard work and a bit off putting as I say, not sure if she was expecting a response from me or not, but nevertheless she was friendly and was smiling throughout.

Meet
I parked up about 5 mins before the agreed time and dropped Melizza a text. She asked for a few minutes. This turned into 20. I decided to wonder around the location as I was curious if it was a case of back to back punters. I saw a gentleman exit the property that I was fairly sure the location was, and within about 5 seconds of him exiting the door I had a text saying she was ready. This is a bit of a turn off me, and if I was going for a GFE meet would of probably walked but as I wanted just a massage and oral, and had the horn, I went with it.

I was given the number and asked to text again when I was at the door, this felt a bit awkward waiting. Once in, I was greeted by Melizza who gave me a warm embrace and a kiss. She was talking in her native language but not sure what she was saying, but she had a positive and friendly demeanor. I followed her upstairs which gave me a great view of her ass. I was lead into the tiny room described above, which appears clean and made up, as was Melizza, considering a client who only just finished, but there is no way she would of showered.

Whilst I was getting myself undressed, Melliza was rambling to me in her native language and I manged to pick out "another girl" so I was pretty sure she was offering me a duo. I declined (mainly due to the lack of room we would of had!) but this goes with the other review where there was likely another SP in the property. Not an issue for me and I did not actually ever hear anyone else.

Over text I had requested a massage and oral service. However, Melizza did not seem to be aware of this as she went straight into GFE. We sat on the bed next to each other and she encouraged me to kiss and explore her. Open mouth kissing, no tongue from her but she didn't pull away at me using mine. Very tactile and nice. She was keen for me to play with her pussy which I did for a bit, but did not give any oral due to her only just seeing another client. I asked for massage which Melizza agreed to. I laid down face first and Melizza gave me an okay massage. Asked if I wanted cream and spent time working my back and legs. Pleasant but nothing special. Disappointing that there was no reach unders or CC of any kind. I instigated to turning over as I had lose track of time, and I was worried from the language barrier that she may of thought I wanted only a massage and no finish! After I turned over she took the prompts and started massaging the front before starting to wank and give me oral. Oral was nice but nothing breath-taking, no attention to the balls with her mouth but some with her hands. She went to get a condom and I had to remind her no sex. She carried on with oral. I asked to finish on her face which she said yes too, however once standing up it was clear she wanting me to cum on her breasts which I did.

Quick clean up during which time she was texting on her phone. We walked down stairs together (again still texting) and she hugged and kissed me and gave me a warm goodbye. As I left the property she was texting.

Overall
Melizza is an attractive MILF who provides an enthusiastic service. I can see why there are positive reviews for her, and my neutral is very much a 'positive neutral'. I could see myself potentially returning for a GFE meet as the services delivered, although not breath-taking at times, were delivered enthusiastically and I think she'd be a better shag than she was masseuse, and at £70 for half an hour I'd say its good VFM (if seeing for GFE full service).

However, being told to wait 20 mins and being literally back to back with another client is a massive put off for me. I also found the language barrier too much hard work to fully enjoy the meet and have it flow. Lastly, the room was just too small and cramped for me personally, so with those 3 negatives it turns the review to neutral to for me.