Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GEA - Scarlett  (Read 1732 times)

Offline zag69

Did anyone get a booking? There seems to be a fair few of them popping up on the site and never do a shift.

Offline bellamy1403

She was working yesterday.

I attempted to phone but couldnt get an answer strangely

Offline pilgrim

It may be down to the treatment they receive from the phone handlers. One is quite pleasant and helpful, the other is obnoxious to callers and carries this attitude onto the girls. Such things as not relaying clothing requests, back to back bookings, telling them at the last minute about bookings, and just the general attitude and tone used when talking to the girls.

Offline Glesgaboy

Agreed.
Any business with their rate of staff turnover should change their ways :hi:

Offline Max121

It may be down to the treatment they receive from the phone handlers. One is quite pleasant and helpful, the other is obnoxious to callers and carries this attitude onto the girls. Such things as not relaying clothing requests, back to back bookings, telling them at the last minute about bookings, and just the general attitude and tone used when talking to the girls.

This is absolutely spot on - one call handler is as nice as pie and always pleasant on the phone
The other one is an ignorant so and so - you ask a Question and the answer is - “ All the information Is on the website “ also any requests are never passed over by her - and some of the girls have said about her shit attitude !

Offline zag69

Why can't some other cunt open a good agency in Glasgow with hot birds and put GEA out of business? I've travel a bit with work and shagged a babe in Newcastle, with the premium agency down there £120 for an hour. Whoever owns that agency, if you read this, open a branch up here and put these cunts out of business.

Offline David1970

Why can't some other cunt open a good agency in Glasgow with hot birds and put GEA out of business? I've travel a bit with work and shagged a babe in Newcastle, with the premium agency down there £120 for an hour. Whoever owns that agency, if you read this, open a branch up here and put these cunts out of business.

I do most of my punting in the Northeast and you are spot on, better service at reasonable prices.

Offline Clattypats

I'll never understand why punters phone GEA.

Can arrange a booking within the space of about 5/10 minutes with them by txt.  :cool:

Offline pilgrim

Both phoning and texting have their pros and cons.  Not everyone is a seasoned vet. A lot of questions can be answered quickly with a phone call rather than backwards and forwards with txts.  Trying to get the booking you want is often best achieved with a phone call first thing in the morning.  They will often answer a ringing phone but patch a build up of text messages.

Offline Max121

Both phoning and texting have their pros and cons.  Not everyone is a seasoned vet. A lot of questions can be answered quickly with a phone call rather than backwards and forwards with txts.  Trying to get the booking you want is often best achieved with a phone call first thing in the morning.  They will often answer a ringing phone but patch a build up of text messages.

I’m with Pilgrim on this - quick phone call and they can check bookings and tell you there and then who’s available / times etc - I don’t like texting them as sometimes I’m driving and you obviously can’t reply !

Offline Clattypats

Maybe if the punter is after something more specific etc a phone call would be more beneficial. Always texted myself. One text, one reply, a txt bk to acknowledge booking, job done. Thus far anyway.