Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Youngest & Skinny SP Girls Recommendations  (Read 8557 times)

Offline The Monk

Got a thing for young skinny working girls around the Edinburgh, Glasgow or central belt recommendations welcome. Would preference is 18 to 30 but consider upto the age of 45.

Offline Problem Child

Not many skinny women in Scotland mate.
Haven’t seen her, but Dallas at Gea looks pretty slim.
Also there’s Ellie at NTS, wouldn’t go so far as to say she’s skinny, but she’s hella slim.

Offline Davie081980

External Link/Members Only

Just over your age limit but is definitely skinny. Seen her a few times and is a pretty good provider.

Offline The Monk

Just over your age limit but is definitely skinny. Seen her a few times and is a pretty good provider.

I can get over the aged age looks sexy and stunning thanks 👍

Offline willie loman

if harley from the new town sauna ever reappears, she is worth a punt in my book, pretty skinny, and looks in her 20s, though is older.

Offline fedor

25 Skinny 4ft 8. Not great feedback though, but has to be said pics look good.

Offline Boinky

I liked the look of her, but the reviews are all, unsurprisingly, shit.

Offline fedor

I liked the look of her, but the reviews are all, unsurprisingly, shit.

Agreed, I still have the urge to give it a bash.  :rose: :D :D :lol:

Offline Londonlad40

Offline FBman78

Offline The Monk

25 Skinny 4ft 8. Not great feedback though, but has to be said pics look good.

She prefect skinny young with black hair just a pisser about her reviews are shit, put on the back burner thinking maybe take the hit she may have got her act togeather !

Offline The Monk

Not seen her and location not ideal for you

Oh don’t mind traveling to Dundee she looks good and has a trimmed pussy that’s a plus love a bit of trimmed bush. @londonlad49 👍

Offline The Monk

Insatiable Sophie Edinburgh she my normal go skinny girl she a dirty little kinky fucker that never lets you down. I seen her just lately in her new location down Meadowbank Edinburgh. I am in need of a wee change  a bit younger if only Sophie did OWO, she uses very light condoms that give you more feeling during oral but no substitute for the real thing.

Offline Max121

This one may be ideal for you

She was GEA  a while back and now Indy

Pretty hard to pin down - but def worth it if you do succeed !

Offline Max121

This one may be ideal for you

She was GEA  a while back and now Indy

Pretty hard to pin down - but def worth it if you do succeed !

Online Glesgaboy

Hey max
Yon link is a bit fukt , but this yin will do it. 👊🏼

Offline The Monk

Hey max
Yon link is a bit fukt , but this yin will do it. 👊🏼

Seen her at GAE in paper perfect ticks all the boxes but in person she was look and acted likes terrified high school teen so much so she spooked me out.

Offline bellamy1403

Suzie is slim and young, naturally pretty, tends to be decent, albeit vanilla. Shes hard to track down, and often only offers outcalls.

Brooke is an expensive option, but very slim, great body, very sexy, around her mid 20s, and gives a fantastic service.

Offline Thepunteruk

Not seen her in a while, but she's tall and slender. Very slender. I reviewed her previously. I actually think I'll return.
Cracking lassie, great chat, great service.

Edit, I just looked. 2019!!!! Wow, time flies. If you look at the last comment on my review, one person found her "too skinny"!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 07:01:06 pm by Thepunteruk »

Offline Courtney

Suzie is slim and young, naturally pretty, tends to be decent, albeit vanilla. Shes hard to track down, and often only offers outcalls.

…currently available for outfalls [sic]  :D :D :D

This one External Link/Members Only and that one External Link/Members Only come to mind ….possibly may be pals. :unknown:

Offline The Monk

Some pretty awesome girls recommendation's cheers  :thumbsup: Meet-up with one so far and a booking booked up. Starting to prefer the older slim skinny girls with experience in the game the one so far blow my mind for sure happy punting.

Offline HornyWanderer

I can get over the aged age looks sexy and stunning thanks 👍

She certainly doesn't look her age and she is very enthusiastic.

Offline Ali243

I would recommend Rachel at Carol's Sauna in Edinburgh
Very slim milf nice big boobs and nipples she has large labia which are very suckable
Nice girl fun in room and horny

Offline charliepie

Looks like a tranny gone wrong  :scare:

Looks like a prettier version of Greta Thunberg! I'd be interested in seeing her though pricey @ 120 hh.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 06:11:58 pm by charliepie »

Offline willie loman

I would recommend Rachel at Carol's Sauna in Edinburgh
Very slim milf nice big boobs and nipples she has large labia which are very suckable
Nice girl fun in room and horny

very slim? in whose world?

Offline willie loman

A genuinely skinny bird , is an english girl called becca? currentlyl working some shifts up at blair st, i know nothing about her, but she looks fine.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 07:05:25 pm by willie loman »

Offline Ali243

very slim? in whose world?

In my world she is I prefer bigger  girls but Louise is fun

Offline TheRealDeal10

Looks like a prettier version of Greta Thunberg! I'd be interested in seeing her though pricey @ 120 hh.

She looks better in person. I found her service levels lacking a bit. She has an incredible pussy with a cracking big clit.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 02:51:44 pm by TheRealDeal10 »
Banned reason: Threat and a little strange
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline willie loman

In my world she is I prefer bigger  girls but Louise is fun

fine, apologies for my observation, too much wine.

Offline Scottychap

I see petite Agnes is currently in Edinburgh. Haven’t seen her myself, and reviews seem mixed, but she’s a skinny size 4.

Offline The Monk

I see petite Agnes is currently in Edinburgh. Haven’t seen her myself, and reviews seem mixed, but she’s a skinny size 4.
oooh intresting cheers

Offline bellamy1403

Saw Suzie again recently, price drop from 200ph to 170ph, much more reasonable. Positive review to follow.

Offline The Monk

Saw Suzie again recently, price drop from 200ph to 170ph, much more reasonable. Positive review to follow.

She on my HL hopefully not long to I get round to a meet up. Look forward to the review 👍

Offline MrMakers

Well this is news.  200 an hour for mixed reviews and one pop I could never justify, but those ass shots are incredible and 170 might be worth a flier

Online Dogbreath

Maybe I saw her on a bad day, but it seemed like she went out of her way to provide a poor service. Hope you have better luck than I did.

Online Name Not Found

Maybe I saw her on a bad day, but it seemed like she went out of her way to provide a poor service. Hope you have better luck than I did.

Who? (There are lots of girls mentioned in this thread now)

Online webpunter

Looks like a tranny gone wrong  :scare:

If you go down to the woods today  :scare:
>
>
>
>
Run like fuck  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Dogbreath

Who? (There are lots of girls mentioned in this thread now)
- sorry, that was about Suzie Silk.

Offline fedor

Well this is news.  200 an hour for mixed reviews and one pop I could never justify, but those ass shots are incredible and 170 might be worth a flier

Agreed. £200 for 1 pop is insane, and with not a mention of that on her profile  :dash: :dash:. Shame, as she's moved down this way and i'd certainty have been booking until I read that.

Offline bellamy1403

Gave up trying to figure out how to link the exact profile, but "100% Scottish Blonde Amy" looks to be stunning if her pictures are real. Her whatsapp picture, also if real, shows her face too which is a very pretty sight.

Her profile on kommons reads like a copy paste rom profile, and so far she hasnt responded to texts. One to watch.

Offline Bru1901

Gave up trying to figure out how to link the exact profile, but "100% Scottish Blonde Amy" looks to be stunning if her pictures are real. Her whatsapp picture, also if real, shows her face too which is a very pretty sight.

Her profile on kommons reads like a copy paste rom profile, and so far she hasnt responded to texts. One to watch.

Nothing shows up

Offline FBman78

Go to the main page and scroll down you will see Scottish Blonde Amy.  Not sure she fits the skinny aspect.

Offline garybs

Amy replied to a message & lists bb as an extra plus asks for a deposit! I left it there

Offline Bru1901

Amy replied to a message & lists bb as an extra plus asks for a deposit! I left it there

Lists bb for £20 extra. Didnt ask for deposit.

She needs adding to bb avoidance thread

Offline FBman78