Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MYSTERIOUS^EVELYNE  (Read 840 times)

diamond_dawg

This was a fun punt! Thanks to those that had reviewed her before. Saw her last week at a hotel near Gatwick

External Link/Members Only orhttps://www.adultwork.com/MYSTERIOUS%5EEVELYNE

Nice lean body.  No tits really but nice ass. Facially I did not find her attractive. Closest example of her face I can think of is Ashley Simpson before the nose job but no where near as attractive.

With regards to the service:

Lots of owo, ball sucking and licking and rimming on me, at which she excels. She also kissed all over my body which was great. I did not engage in much fk (my choice) but when I did it was good. The actual sex itself was great. She is really energetic and engaging during sex and her athletic body means no position is out of the question. I booked for an hour and ended up staying for 45 minutes over.

Only downside was that once she realised how much over we'd gone she did not want to carry on so had to jerk myself off. However I can't really complain seeing as I got 45 minutes at no extra charge.

Would I visit again? Not sure. I did not find her attractive at all but the sex was fantastic.