Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evaa Lila  (Read 412 times)

diamond_dawg

Saw Evaa last week in Crawley. Based near the 24 hour Asda.

External Link/Members Only orhttps://www.adultwork.com/Evaa+Lila+

Facially she is very good looking. The profile pics are rubbish and ridiculously photoshopped. Her gallery has far better pictures She has a fantastic rack. Bodywise the closest example I can think of is Lucy Pinder when she was first discovered. If she lost weight she would be smoking hot.

She is young. Profile says 19 which I would believe.

With regards ot her personality a little stand-offish. Not rude but I would not describe her as friendly either. Her English is limited.

With regards to her service:

Kissing – not dfk but not light either. However it is not prolonged and she only does it for no more than 10 seconds before turning her head away. Very annoying.
OWO – not deep but the problem is, like her FK, does it for about 10-15 seconds and then stops for and gives a light hand job inbetween, which is annoying.
Sex – Did it with her on top, mish and doggy. Enjoyable but she uses far too much lube at the start which I do not like.
She was tracking the time and as soon as we reached the hour mark she stopped and said time is up Ending up having to jerk myself off.

Overall a neutral. A negative would be unfair. She is very good looking service was unsatisfactory.