Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessyka sexy Southampton B&S  (Read 530 times)

kamu

Ok so attempted to meet Jessyka for an hours outcall for £140. Arranged via text and call and all went well. Girl arrived on time and was very nice looking. So far so good! However within a minute of her being here she said she actually wasnt jessyka she was andrea. Apparently Jessyka was on an overnighter and there may be some differences with services (not told any of this via phone!). I asked what she would/wouldn't do and she said everything is with a condom. As I had booked Jessyka purposely as her profile states that she provides OWO and CIM I wasnt terribly happy so told her she had wasted both of our times. She said a different girl could come who did these services if i wanted so i said ok show me a picture and ill decide. I was happy with the picture so said ok and asked when she could be here. She said 15 minutes maximum. I said ok thats fine and she left. 30 minutes later the 2nd girl still hadnt arrived so text the original number again to see what was happening. She text back to say sorry she forgot to tell me her friend was busy so couldnt come. All in all a pretty poor experience with Jessyka and her friends.

Having recently seen sandra from portsmouth and been so impressed i think i possibly got a bit carried away with myself to think i could meet 2 romanian WGs in a row and have them both be good!

MrKeen

Ok so attempted to meet Jessyka for an hours outcall for £140. Arranged via text and call and all went well. Girl arrived on time and was very nice looking. So far so good! However within a minute of her being here she said she actually wasnt jessyka she was andrea. Apparently Jessyka was on an overnighter and there may be some differences with services (not told any of this via phone!). I asked what she would/wouldn't do and she said everything is with a condom. As I had booked Jessyka purposely as her profile states that she provides OWO and CIM I wasnt terribly happy so told her she had wasted both of our times. She said a different girl could come who did these services if i wanted so i said ok show me a picture and ill decide. I was happy with the picture so said ok and asked when she could be here. She said 15 minutes maximum. I said ok thats fine and she left. 30 minutes later the 2nd girl still hadnt arrived so text the original number again to see what was happening. She text back to say sorry she forgot to tell me her friend was busy so couldnt come. All in all a pretty poor experience with Jessyka and her friends.

Having recently seen sandra from portsmouth and been so impressed i think i possibly got a bit carried away with myself to think i could meet 2 romanian WGs in a row and have them both be good!

You should have checked on here first, this little group is a  group of professional con experts

kamu

Yep definately my bad just checked and looks like others have had the same or similar problems. For some reason I thought I had checked her profile on here before but obviously hadn't! Ah well no money wasted just a little time.