Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: andrea sweet baby AVOID 0749872750  (Read 1054 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Bait and switch
The girl you meet in not the girl in the profile. She is very short quite comely but not in the same league.
When you ring the girl speaks very good English but the girl you will meet knows very few words of English ie. "20 extra" (that would be for kissing not FK). babe, fuck, I think that covers her vocabulary.
Comms were fine. parking easy enough £1 per hour.
Venue: Gtotty flat over shop just off Winchester Centre
After greeting I decided to go with flow and see what happened, she took my clothes of and pulled me into the shower, that was quite sexy. Then onto  the bed, immediate freezing up, condom out and I assume I was about to be subject to the Spainish version of Romanian non tactile sex. I decided to call it a day. She pretended not to understand, then got her minder on the phone. I showed the patsy the printed copy of the profile and I heard the word photograph used. I refused to talk to the minder, I said give me my money back and I will leave, lots of voluble protest. I said OK I leave and walk down to the police station, two mins later I was on the pavement outside with my £100. Proper waste of time but I suppose someone has to TOFTT!
45 minutes later I was with plan B, my tongue down her throat, her legs clamped round me and an overall feeling that all was right with the world after all. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lewis

Venue:  just off Winchester Centre

That info is meant to go in the subject header!!

Offline MrMatrix

Blimey MrK what an awful experience. You showed a lot of guts facing the minder- respect. And you got your money back. This girl was in my area for a while and she does look good but I had a gut feel too good.
Pleased that plan B worked out well. Thanks for the review :hi:

Offline Danj89

Who was the plan B? I haven't seen much around the Winchester area these days.

Offline ds1836

Well done for standing your ground then walking!
I had a similar experience about 2 years ago (before I handed over any cash). It was a B&S so I decided to leave, she said she'd call her minder and I said I'd happily wait for him outside!
Unsurprisingly he didn't show. Most of the time it's not worth getting into any bother but if you are clearly pissed off and you stand your ground it can be successful.

LookNoHands