Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ELITE-ENGLISH-SADIE - Leeds  (Read 4039 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4830080) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Crazyoldhaag

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one in April 2021

Sadie has been on my list for almost a year, but I never managed to catch her and then she was on a bit of a hiatus during the lockdowns and had her profile hidden. She reappeared in Leeds and I booked myself in for 30 minute session for £90.

Got sent a familiar post code and I was off to central Leeds.
Serviced apartment by the Market which I've been to a number of times during these strange times. Prompt comms, codes given, buzzed in and I was in the room 5 minutes before agreed time.

Usual hiding behind the door trick and was greeted by a lovely lass with a broad scouse accent. Sadie has a fairly comprehensive gallery on her profile and her photos are recent and accurate. She's facialy pretty, tall blonde. Must be about size 8 dress. Has small b cup natural breasts, nice long legs, flat stomach and a perfect, IMO, hips to waist ratio. Age is a bit optimistic though. I'd put her in late 20s. I can't remember seeing any tattoos. Some light stretch marks on her belly were the only signs of motherhood. Overall a good looking slim girl.

Pleasantries and money exchanged, I was offered a shower and a drink which I refused. I stripped off as she left the room for a minute.
We had a bit of a chat about our likes when she came back, so off the body stocking she was wearing went.

I didn't waste any time and went straight for her pussy. Fresh, clean shaven with meaty lips and a well hidden clit. I started very gently expecting a load of fake noises, but they never came. So I did my thing and her gentle moans indicated that I was heading in the right direction. I was a bit hesitant to finger her, again expecting an abrupt end to my efforts, but gently slipped my middle finger in. Tight. Some deeper breathing by Sadie was a good sign, so I also put my ring finger in. Very tight. A couple on minutes of gentle tongue and finger combo made her cum. I'm normally sceptical when it comes to WGs orgasms, but I could feel it on my fingers that it was genuine with this one.

My turn to get oral, so I lay on my back and Sadie started to suck me. A fairly dysonesque and firm technique that I don't normally respond well to. I was taking my time to rise to the occasion because of it and could feel she was starting to doubt her abilities. Some reassurance and encouragement and I was shortly 3/4 up. She tried taking me in deep while I was still flexible and almost puked to my amusement. Did it a couple of times. Good girl. Wasn't the case when I got to full size and she reduced the depth to about half way. I would have finished in her mouth because there was no condom to hand, but she must have had enough of sucking and suggested putting one on.

Condom on and I had to have a good look at that arse, so doggy it was. Nice view of her meaty pussy wrapped around my cock. She was thrusting back and seemed to enjoy some deep pounding. She was way too tight for me. No chance lasting any longer than a couple of minutes and to be fair my inner clock was telling me not to fuck about. So I came in the bag.

Cleanup chat I got dressed said my goodbyes and left 29 minutes since knocking on the door.

To sum up. A really nice, natural girl, who let me lick her meaty pussy properly - unusual for a tourer. Decent oral, a bit too aggressive for my liking at the beginning, but I enjoyed it when fully up. Very tight pussy.

Would I see her again? Possibly
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 10:59:57 pm by Crazyoldhaag »

Offline Charles Glass

The age of Cueball is over. The era of Crazyoldhaag has begun  :hi:
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Crazyoldhaag

The age of Cueball is over. The era of Crazyoldhaag has begun  :hi:

I hope that's a compliment as I have no idea who Cueball is lol

Offline Charles Glass

I hope that's a compliment as I have no idea who Cueball is lol

He was a legend. Some of the best reviews on here are his. He had a amazing sense of humour and did about 200 reviews. The speed your getting stuck into this reminds me of him. When he was at his most active, reviews were popping up everywhere. If you carefully read the reviews you will see a few of his.
The Amazing Victoria Star Natalia Duo is one of my faves.
Also his review of Kendall is so funny, and it made Kendall do her only post on UKP ever :)

Offline Charles Glass

Cueball has 127 reviews not 200 I correct myself. Just reading a few now . . .

Here is a quote from one of his reviews. . .

“ I giggle to myself. . . She’s shut up . . . Just puffing, panting, groaning and squealing. I think to myself  “fucking bliss, I’m gonna pump your nasty sheriffs badge until your cross eyed”

:lol:

Offline Fac51

Cueball;-

Here is a quote from one of his reviews. . .

“ I giggle to myself. . . She’s shut up . . . Just puffing, panting, groaning and squealing. I think to myself  “fucking bliss, I’m gonna pump your nasty sheriffs badge until your cross eyed”

:lol:

+ 1 A legend from the NW !  :sarcastic: