Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HannahBanks - York Tour  (Read 2932 times)

41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Crazyoldhaag

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one in April 2021

Hannah's profile came up in York earlier in the week and on the list she went. Sent her a text on the day and arranged a meet a few hours hence. 30 minutes for £100.

The post code I was given took me to a new estate right by the Racecourse. A phone call to guide me in and I was in the apartment bang on time.

The door opened in the usual fashion and I was greeted by an absolutely stunning lady. No exaggeration, this lass is solid 9/10 IMO(10s don’t exist, remember). Long blonde hair, pretty face, tasteful makeup, not an ounce of fat on her. Size 6 stated on profile is bang on. Lovely long legs, slim waist, flat stomach and a beautiful arse. Small natural breasts, A cup stated on profile is probably right. I don’t remember seeing any tattoos on her. She was wearing a tight black dress and killer heels. There are no face pictures  on her profile, but the body shots and video snapshots are of her. Age is about right, maybe a couple of years older, but not a million miles off.

Paperwork sorted, i was offered a shower which I took. Came out to find Hannah waiting for me on the bed now only wearing a black set with suspenders. She straight away grabbed my cock and started playing with it. Not really how I like to start things, but went along with it. Her wanking didn’t yield any results, so I took the lead and put her on her back for some RO.

Off went her bra and knickers and I was about to enjoy a lovely fresh pussy with small labia. A bit of resistance when trying to spread her legs wider wasn’t a good sign. Some ‘uhhhs’ and ‘ahhhs’ before I even touched her properly wasn’t a good sign either. I love going down on girls and I know when it’s not going to happen. I didn’t even get to feel her clit and she suggested 69. Why not, I thought. She climbed on top, but positioned herself so that I couldn’t reach her clit. I tried to slide down a bit, but she moved with me. So I just licked her labia for a bit while she tried to get me up with her mouth. After a few minutes she jumped off and started sucking my cock properly.

A good technique, fairly deep and mouth only, with some wanking to help along. It was all quite intense and as I got to semi, I thought I’m not going to last long at this rate, so had to slow her down. She slowed down and I was able to get hard enough for a condom. I knew it wasn’t going to be long before I finish, mainly because of her rather vigorous start, which I couldn’t quite recover from.

Condom on and she assumed doggy position. Nice arse, but somehow she was pushing herself against me and I couldn’t fuck her at the depth and speed I wanted. I tried to move back to make some space between us, so I could thrust properly, but again, she moved with me. And then she reached for my balls. That technique is employed for one thing and one thing only, and I knew exactly what she wanted. I finished in the bag a few minutes later.

A bit of a clean up chat. I got dressed said my goodbyes and left. Got back to the car 22 mins after I’d left.

To sum up. A stunning girl, who is clearly very experienced, knows all the tricks of the trade. Not what I was after, really. Good oral skills, I would have liked to show her my oral skills as well. The rest is a standard P&D.
I’ll rate this as a neutral bordering red.

YMMV

Offline The0neAnd0nly

And then she reached for my balls. That technique is employed for one thing and one thing only, and I knew exactly what she wanted. I finished in the bag a few minutes later.

Pics look amazing, shame her services leave a lot to be desired!

A Rom SP tried the balls trick with me once whilst in doggy too. I moved her hand away. When she tried to indignantly ask what I was doing I simply stated I dont like my balls being touched so get off. Rest of the session went the way I wanted it.

If SPs can complain no touching boobs or fingering then we can do the same. TBH I've got no issues with my balls being played with  :thumbsup:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Pics look amazing, shame her services leave a lot to be desired!

A Rom SP tried the balls trick with me once whilst in doggy too. I moved her hand away. When she tried to indignantly ask what I was doing I simply stated I dont like my balls being touched so get off. Rest of the session went the way I wanted it.

If SPs can complain no touching boobs or fingering then we can do the same. TBH I've got no issues with my balls being played with  :thumbsup:

Me neither most of the time, but it's a sign that they'd like you to finish as quickly as possible. I get this quite often especially with more experienced girls.

For an average, unsuspecting punter, her services would have been bang on. I just like my RO and doggy too much I guess.

Offline Kool Keef

:D  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

£100 for just over 20 minutes is ludicrous. I know you paid for half an hour, but still.

She is off the list she was never on.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

£100 for just over 20 minutes is ludicrous. I know you paid for half an hour, but still.

She is off the list she was never on.

I know... She seems to be charging £80 when she's in Norfolk though.

Offline Corinthian75

My punting pot is getting quite full and starting to burn a hole in my pocket, I liked the sound of this one but me thinks I’ll give her a miss  :hi:
It’s slim pickings in York at the moment  :thumbsdown: and can’t come up with excuses to be away for to long..
thanks op saved me a disappointment I think.

Offline CityTillIDie

Now she is in Ipswich, anyway... :hi:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Now she is in Ipswich, anyway... :hi:

Yeah, she was only in York for a couple of days.

Offline ENAHFIVE

She lives just outside Ipswich I think so works in the East Anglia area

Offline CityTillIDie

She’s back in York this week.
I have messaged but, as yet, no reply

CTID

Offline Crazyoldhaag

She’s back in York this week.
I have messaged but, as yet, no reply

CTID

Very good looking girl but clearly a seasoned pro, wanted to get me out as soon as possible, but as they say YMMV Mr CTID

Offline CityTillIDie

Indeed it may

She eventually replied, very pleasantly. Apologised for no available slots. Fnaar fnaar.

I’m not a fan of the revolving door

CTID  :hi: