Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ---Lucy--- From York on tour in Leeds  (Read 386 times)

2 review(s) for ---CurvyLucy--- (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NYgent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Still catching up. This revue is from meeting Lucy on her Leeds tour in February.

30 minutes for £60.
Checking her profile now it looks like she has given up the game.

Comms

All very easy. A telephone call to her and time arranged for the next day. A call before I set off on the day got the post code texted to me and The building name. Another call from the street and she buzzed me in to the building.

Lucy had booked a tidy apartment in the city centre which was perfect for the job in hand. Easy entry with no desk to pass and metered on street parking.

The Meeting

Once in the door I was greeted with a kiss and a squeeze. Lucy was very friendly and easy to talk to. Looks wise she was girl next door type. Nothing special, quite short and curvy, dressed in a bodice thingy, hold ups and knickers. Nothing to make me turn and run.
After the offer of a drink from Lucy it was off into the shower for me. Back in the bedroom it was a slow start with Nice FK and wandering hands. Onto the bed and we got rid of my towel and her knickers. The bodice came down to show a decent looking pair of tits with nice responsive nipples. She kept the bodice round her waist to cover a bit of a mummy tummy. She has a few stretch marks on her stomach and a bit of loose flesh. Her thighs are a little flabby and her tits seem to have lost a bit of their stuffing. I'm assuming it's the after effects of baby making.
The action was fairly tame and didn't really flow. Decent OWO, RO, covered CG, mish and doggie. Finished in the bag in doggie.
Another shower followed by a quick chat about the weekend ahead and out the door on about 40 mins.

In Summary

She is a pleasant curvy girl and offers a reasonable service. We just didn't gel, possibly due to me being twice her age. Not one of my most memorable experiences and I will not be making a return trip. I have to concede to being a bit passive and somebody else could probably get a good punt out of her