Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Lovely - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 1138 times)

2 review(s) for Carla Lovely (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

lcb

External Link/Members Only

Texted Carla to see if she was available had a txt back saying she was also giving address. Arrived called her she directed me to flat. Nice flat near the Arcadian centre. Quite discreet as not a busy part of road

100 for an hour

A bit bigger than the photos but attractive blonde pretty face I'd rate her at a 7 or 8 out of 10. Size I'd guess a 10 to 12

Services DFK OWO SEX MISSIONARY DOGGY

I don't really go for DFK normally but Carla jumped straight in and she has great lips and tongue technique. note she's a smoker which may put some off

She moved to ball sucking and she took each of my balls and gently massaged it in her mouth swapping balls for a good few mins

OWO technique was deep right to her throat she rocked herself back and forth on my cock. Plenty of saliva spitting no hands lots of tongue for a good 25 mins. I have this delayed ejaculation issue she just kept going. I had to tell her to put condom on so I could have a go at sex. she felt great with all the right sounds and movements in missionary and doggy

I was knackered it being Xmas period maybe had too much celebrating so stopped for some mutual wanking. She didn't mind deep fingering and more OWO to finish. She does charge CIM extra 20

Overall an enjoyable punt with a hot lady. Highlight being her mouth skills

Would I go back? Yes. I did ask if she's always in Birmingham she said she comes and goes for periods of a few weeks

Was asked to shower before which I did and showered after no issues nice bathroom clean towels

She's not a clock watcher but she does set an alarm

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 11:14:18 pm by lcb »

Dodo

Yorkie she looks full of sex....just my sort. Did you have a go at RO, how receptive was she?

Can you give a bit of info on tits, english, manner?
Ta

Oops sorry just seen a pair of D's.

She  is on the shopping list for this week. :wacko:

Thanks for the review
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 11:21:05 pm by Dodo »

lcb

I didn't try RO but fingering her she seemed to enjoy it and was wet

getonit

Yorkieman , was the girl in pictures REALLY the girl you saw?   Not been funny but this profile is one that the so called sexy switchers use , this one has the feedback hidden. Having been bitten by them myself I thought I should put it out there.

Offline 89dave

Thanks for the info.
Really hoped to see over the Christmas break, but photos do look too good to be true.

lcb

Yorkieman , was the girl in pictures REALLY the girl you saw?   Not been funny but this profile is one that the so called sexy switchers use , this one has the feedback hidden. Having been bitten by them myself I thought I should put it out there.

Yes the girl in the close up pic on profile was her. I read that they switch. That's why I asked her how long she stayed in Birmingham. She replied she is here for few weeks at a time then travels then comes back so I'm guessing when she's not here another girl takes over profile. So I'm not 100% if I went back she'd be there

lcb

Yorkie she looks full of sex....just my sort. Did you have a go at RO, how receptive was she?

Can you give a bit of info on tits, english, manner?
Ta

Oops sorry just seen a pair of D's.

She  is on the shopping list for this week. :wacko:

Thanks for the review

Her tits were v large and natural smallish nipples

English was very good for the EE WGs I've seen

She's kind of a cross of PSE and GFE