Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny1, Birmingham  (Read 866 times)

7 review(s) for JENNY.1 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kenny

Having read some good things about her recently, and her £70hr special price, I booked Jenny last week for 1 hour.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Good. I phoned her in the morning to confirm a booking later on the same day. She texted me the address. I texted her when I parked up, and she texted me back the door code, floor and apartment number straight away. 

Place - nice, clean apartment in city centre, just by Moor Street station. Car park nearby for £1.20/hr.  Entrance is by some shops, so quite busy, but then again, it's a massive apartment block, so noone really looks at what you're doing. Felt very safe.

WG- I had a mixed feeling from her looks from the profile, but many posts suggests she is better looking in flesh. I wasn't disappointed, but not delighted neither. Quite average looking, and older than I expected. I'd put her age at early to mid 30s.  Her tits are small and soft - no firmness to them for such pert pair. She also had a bit of a belly. She does have a cute bum.  She did have quite a strong tobacco taste when kissing, which is never good, as I don't smoke.  Her attitude and persona is very professional, if less friendly than other WGs I've seen. Says all the necessary things at the right timing, but the tone of her voice is always rather hurried, and doesn't exactly help you relax.  Saying that, I was there to empty the sack, so didn't really bother me much, but I wouldn't put it as GFE; it was more a good functional punt.

Punt - When the magic door opened and I entered, she said hello with a kiss.  Handed the money over, and was offered a shower and a drink, both of which I accepted.  When I came back, we had a little chat and proceeded to kissing. It's mostly LFK with tongue flickering.  As I mentioned, she had quite a strong tobacco taste to her mouth, so I wasn't too keen on prolonged snogging session, so I moved to he tits, but she said no sucking, as nipples are very sensitive.  OK, not much to play with neither, so went further south . Her pussy is very pleasant.  Fully shaven, fresh smell and taste.  Stayed down for a good while, before we switched to OWO.  Now, she does rather excel in this area. I enjoyed it so much, I almost didn't want to move to sex (well, almost).  She put a condom on, with some lube, and hopped on top CG.  She builds up a good rhythm, and it felt good.  Unfortunately, it only lasted about 2 minutes before she wanted to switch. So we switched into missionary until I popped.

She offered a massage . I don't bother with WGs normally, as I prefer a bit of pillow talk and a snog, but since she was not chatty, and I didn't like the tobacco taste, I thought what the heck. Now, her massage was actually really nice.  Oil massage with good pressure and movement. Really relaxing.  I'd have been almost happy if I received a massage like that at a legit massage place.  We then started on round 2 with OWO, and went to doggy, then a long, hard mish.  Finished with OWO and CIM. I had another shower, got dressed, and left with a smile and a kiss from Jenny.

I rate her as a positive, as she does everything offered on profile, does it very professionally, and at £70/hr, it's a great VFM. But I prefer younger girls, and also the tobacco taste was off putting, so I'd probably not return, unless I want to pop twice on the cheap.