Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paula_ - Wolverhampton Off Penn Road  (Read 1671 times)

4 review(s) for X_HOT and Sexy_X (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

After reading the thread by georgydog which was favourable I decided to try a newbie.

I debated over giving her a neutral or a negative as she was ok but with some negative aspects, I plumped for the negative on balance.

The young woman in question External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone calls, AW bookings and texts on arrival, all easy and straightforward, she speaks ok English.

Venue: Quite smart apartments just off the Penn Road very near to a McDonalds. The interior is spartan and it looks like she has not been there very long. The bathroom is functional and poorly stocked with no clean towels and a lack of soap / shower gel, the towel smelt unwashed.

Appearance: The photos on her AW page are difficult to gauge, so unusually for me I purchased her PG before booking. I am fairly certain that she is not the girl in the pictures, although she does have a similar body frame. She is a petite size 6 with a tiny backside  :thumbsup:, but she is almost straight with very little definition at the waist and she is no oil painting facially, body wise she is i'd say a 7 /10, facially 4/10, but then you don't have to look at the mantelpiece while poking the fire  :D

Service: As I was thinking with my penis rather than my brain I booked her for 1hr @£80 plus an extra £10 for CIM. Whilst she is friendly enough I found her service to be perfunctory and lacklustre. She smelt heavily of tobacco, which does not normally bother me but she reeked of it, on her breath, in her hair and on her skin, it was very pungent and off putting. She also comprehensively failed to even attempt to meet my clothing request which was sent to her in plenty of time and reminded of in text prior to the meeting  :mad:

On a plus side she kisses well but has a stud on the left side of her mouth, which coupled with the tobacco taste / smell pretty much ruined it.

Her OWO is very poor, just taking the tip in. Whilst I was not expecting DT I was hoping for at least a little enthusiasm, but sadly no. I asked for 69 and within 2 minutes of settling down at the Y my chin was getting sore as she had not shaved recently, which is very off putting, then almost magically she was slipping on a condom, I'm guessing she has them already open and ready under the sheet as I heard nothing and there was no pause. I asked her for more oral but she ignored me and carried on. I thought this is not going as I hoped but oh well I'm here for the hour and I'll have CIM to finish.

On entering her I found her to be exceptionally tight  :cool:, which took me by surprise, Mini Ming got a little too excited and after just a few minutes of pumping he was ready to pop, now at my age it normally takes quite a while to reach boiling point, but my excuse (ahem) is that I had abstained for over a week and a surprisingly tight hole was too much, well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it  :blush:
I could feel the juices rising so I quickly pulled out, removed the condom and satisfyingly sprayed over her stomach, small tits, face and in fairness she took it well and caught the last bit of spray in her mouth. :dance:

I was not really enjoying the session and told her that I thought it best I reduce the appointment down to 30 mins, I think she sensed things were not going well and she agreed. Since I had been there just over 15 mins  I asked her for a massage, she cheekily asked if I would like to massage her which I declined, so the last few minutes consisted of a very poor back rub, I then got dressed she returned £20 and I left.

Now I don't want to knock the girl completely, she did provide a service of sorts and as a pump and dump she's fine, she has quite a nice petite figure, but the bristly pussy, tobacco stench, lacklustre owo, overly enthusiasm in getting a condom on and general laziness in attending to her client is just not good enough.

Would I return - no

This one is hardly worth the effort, there's much better for the money, oh well, you live and learn????

Ming  :hi:

Offline georgydog

Sorry you had a poor experience sounds nothing like the girl I saw on Saturday may not be the same girl as there are 3 wg working there the girl I saw had light brown hair slightly different to the photos

Ming

Sorry you had a poor experience sounds nothing like the girl I saw on Saturday may not be the same girl as there are 3 wg working there the girl I saw had light brown hair slightly different to the photos

I did wonder about B&S, did she have the mouth piercing? This girl had a very small backside which if memory serves you did say she had?

Offline georgydog

Definitely no piercing but was a small girl you may well be right bait and switch the girl I saw was quite dark also seems she spends a lot of time on the sunbed as was having her doggy I noticed a thong tanning line hope this answers your question 

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear about that Ming, at least you got a little £££ back.

Ming

Definitely no piercing but was a small girl you may well be right bait and switch the girl I saw was quite dark also seems she spends a lot of time on the sunbed as was having her doggy I noticed a thong tanning line hope this answers your question

Yeah, sounds like a B&S as there were no tan lines, either way not good and best avoided  :thumbsdown:

Ming

Sorry to hear about that Ming, at least you got a little £££ back.

As usual I am philosophical about these things, I have had several very good punts in the last several weeks so I was due a bad un?

Next........  :lol: :D

Offline BoShek

Sorry to hear about your experience Ming and thanks for review.

Never punted a Polish girl, but they seem to generally get good reviews on UKP.
And as Juankerr said, as least you got some money back without any hassle. Now if she was Romanian that might have been a different story. Don't like doing it but had to get aggressive with a few in the past for a partial refund for shit service  :angry:

Ming

Sorry to hear about your experience Ming and thanks for review.

Never punted a Polish girl, but they seem to generally get good reviews on UKP.
And as Juankerr said, as least you got some money back without any hassle. Now if she was Romanian that might have been a different story. Don't like doing it but had to get aggressive with a few in the past for a partial refund for shit service  :angry:

Thanks Bo, I agree, most of the Polish girls have deserved good reputations, and a lot of the Romanians deserved poor reps, but I have experienced the exceptions to the rules in both instances.

As I said, I am philosophical about these things and I already have my next date lined up with a girl I know is good, Mini Ming is very excited about tomorrow  :dance:

Offline BoShek

Very true about the exceptions to the rule.
Well I hope you enjoy your next outing!

Offline brumsbest1

I went to see Paula last week and must say I would not be going back.
She has a little annoying Yorkshire terrier which was a put off.
although polite and accommodating, the quality service was poor.
There was no real effort, the bj was piss poor and without any engagement.
communication and English is reasonable 7/10
Body is decent but not good, very slim but no real sexiness. 6.5/10
Face is pretty poor id say 3/10
She is probably late 30's and does smoke - she looks aged.
I'd completely agree that its a pump and dump, but you can do better for the money elsewhere.