Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FFM Sandy Hot & Jenny.1  (Read 1929 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for JENNY.1 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

jcdmj12

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

Comms
Comms were run by Jenny - very efficient, the usual 2 call system, with postcode followed by flat number.   The intercom on the flat was playing up, but luckily someone else was coming into another flat and let me in.  It's a very big building, so fairly anonymous anyway, if you're worried about that sort of thing (for better or for worse, I'm long past caring about what some random locals think).

Venue 
One of the hundreds of "luxury flats" built before the credit crunch. At the time, I always wondered what on earth all these flats were going to be used for.  Well, now we know.

The girls
As described elsewhere, Jenny is attractive, late 20s/early 30s tall, slim, auburn.  Pics on her aw profile are accurate.
Sandy is mid-late 20s, and curvier with lovely boobs, a nice curvy bum and a slight tummy (but not overweight).  Pretty face with full lips, again pics accurate.   Personality-wise, I'd say Jenny is very calm and professional, Sandy is quirkier.  I definitely clicked more with Sandy, but I could see how she might not get on with everyone ( whereas I suspect Jenny would be more consistent )

The dirty deed(s)
Got into the flat and was offered a shower. As soon as I got back into the room, Sandy came in and started snogging me.  Jenny then came in and the threesome started in earnest.  The only other FFM I have had is with blondiesxxx in London who are actual lovers, this was very different.  They girls don't play with each other, but work very well together.  I had the experience of being tag teamed.    :yahoo:   So whilst I was snogging Sandy and playing with her lovely boobs, Jenny was sucking me, then they swapped over.  Oral from both of them was great and very enthusiastic.    After 10 mins, Jenny took her knickers off and sat on my face, whilst Sandy continued giving me OWO with lots of ball sucking and even slipped me a cheeky finger at one point which was both unexpected and very horny.   

They then swapped over, with Sandy sitting on my face whilst Jenny slipped on a condom and started riding me in CG.   This was utterly fantastic, like being drowned in sea of woman.  Somehow I managed to avoid popping long enough to swap positions, with me on top of Jenny in mish whilst Sandy played with my balls. Yum.   I really lusted after Sandy by this point, so swapped condoms and started fucking her in mish whilst she snogged me and Jenny took over ball-stroking duties.  I had a very pleasant orgasm whilst shagging Sandy, and then I collapsed on the bed face down and they cuddled, caressed and massaged me for until the hour was up.    Was then offered a shower, and gave them both a goodbye snog before heading off into the night.  My head was still spinning by this stage so Jenny had to point me in the right direction out of the flats.   :D

Pros
- Amazing VFM
- Both very attractive, enthusiastic girls
- Work very well together

Cons
Towels in bathroom didn't smell terribly fresh.  I have a feeling they might be redrying them rather than using freshly laundered ones.   :thumbsdown: But honestly, the fact the only complaint I have is the towels tell you how good the rest of the punt was.

Verdict
At £120 per hour for an FFM with two sexy women, this is insanely good value.  If I lived closer I'd probably be there every few days.   :rose:  May well see Sandy one on one as I really fancy the idea of A-levels with her.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 09:31:03 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline yuiop300

jcdmj12

Sounds amazing mate.  VFM!

Yep, am gonna go for 2 hours next time I reckon.   :yahoo: