Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink Manchester. Also at Brooklyns in Crewe  (Read 1974 times)

37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

External Link/Members Only
1 hour
£120
Nice Manchester City centre apartment in the Northern Quarter

As fas as first meetings with a working girl goes, this is right up there with the best.

Prologue:

Another UKpunter and I were looking for a Sub girl to join us for a Dom / Sub MMF - We put a reverse bid up on AW but also directly approached a couple of likely lasses, one of which was SiennaKink.
She agreed that she would be happy with such a meet, but would insist on seeing at least one of us first. Because Sienna had had great reviews for trusted North West podgers 'jagmanyorkshire' and my regular MMF buddy 'bodyworks' I opted to be the 'one'.

Activities:
Raunchy GFE requested.
Arranged via AW email. No other contact. Turns out that the contact is actually with SK's maid and it was she that greeted me at the apartment.
Sienna is in the shower and I'm shown to the room and an ensuite shower as requested for me.
I gave an envelope with the ££ in an envelope and a bottle of plonk for us all to share.

While in the shower, SK entered the room and said 'hello!"
The first look at her was great - very pretty, long blond hair, pierced nose & tongue and really fantastic looking body with nice tattoos.
Connected straight away with lovely snogs.

The room layout was a bit different with two double beds on top of each other at 90 degrees!
'MIND YOUR HEAD'.

We chatted and caressed with SK kissing me freely, each playing with each other. She was lying down and I loved her body, so fit looking - pierced nipples too.
During the following, we laughed so much - she has a real and wicked sense of humour. A 100% believable girl.
I went first and went down on her clean shaven, fresh, sweet and wet pussy. She guided me to the spot, I fingered her g spot and she pulled me in for her first orgasm. I think that we moved into several positions for her to give me oral. Eye contact is superb and she has a great deep technique.
Ball licking and bum teasing, occasional nipple tweaks and lots of DFK too.
I asked her to sit on my face - she positioned herself perfectly and her responses were very intimate and another shuddering orgasm.
She asked if I was brave enough for some proper bum fun and she produced a prostate massaging tool - I said 'plenty of lube', she apologised and said she'd run out of lube - spit will have to do; she laughed, I said 'classy bitch' and she said 'only joking - i've got loads'! Brilliant!
So, a prolonged session of anal play with deep oral. She then lay on her back and hung her head over the bed for a deep throat fuck. Good girl.
Time check - 10 minutes left - fucking time. Slow and intensive missionary with legs up & down and right up. We talked dirty to each other and we were having fun.
Standing doggie next for a short while before I asked her to finish me with hands and mouth - between ourselves, I reached the point and she thrust my cock deep in her mouth and I came giggling and completely fucked. She laughed and kissed me saying, all men turn into little girls when they come like this! She's right, I was a giggling wreck. The timer went off but there was no rush. I got dressed as we chatted - quick discussion about a possible Dom/Sub session - she's happy with this with a few minor rules:-)
Said that she does MMF at Brooklyns regularly.
Don't bother paying to see her private gallery - she is as fit as fuck.
My mouth is still sore from the DFK and the Oral.
Delicious.
Highly recommended by Fab

Offline frankc

nice review mate......sounds like a girl I need to try.....don't fancy the anal play much though, is the pleasure worth the pain or doesn't it hurt?

Offline Fabaceous

No pain, she is very careful. She asks first. I had already said I wanted some bum fun in my booking.
Lovely sensation that intensified with my permission.
Hot&HornyHannah82 is the master of bum fun in my opinion so far.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:51:21 pm by Fabaceous »

lancspunter

I enjoyed reading this, Fab - sounds like a fun girl!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds like a top girl, on the HL for sure

Offline Fabaceous

My buddy & I have now booked Sienna for a Sub / Dom MMF session for next week :wacko: :crazy:

Offline bbois77

Anyone off the forum done a MMF with Sienna at Brooklyns? The timing was never quite right for me, thinking about Thursday of next week in afternoon.

Randy James

I can do it but only at her Manchester base not Crewe

Offline bbois77

Can only arrange it for Thursday in crewe, late pm, apparently its something she does quite often.