Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink - Manc beauty  (Read 1403 times)

37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline JammyD

What can I say? Believe the Hype!

Well reviewed on here but was impressed so thought fair to leave a review.

External Link/Members Only

Location: Northern Quarter, private modern clean appartment. There is a cheap car park nearby but I parked round corner on meter.
Fee: £140ph
Comms: By far the best comms so far. Arranged a week in advance via AW. Discussed meet type and outfit and banter was hilarious. Got me pumped up for the meet

Meet:
Was let into the appartment by her friend Sue who showed me to the room. Nice ambience in the room, decorated purple, dimly lit, mirror on wall; kinky bondage straps on bed, chilled music playing, ensuite bathroom with all toiletries mouthwash etc. Impressed already..
Took a shower.... waited a good 10mins which was minor negative (counterbalanced when I thought time was up she said no rush as she was a bit late... fair play).. but when she walked in the room.... Boom! Cant remember what she said but felt myself having to reel my tongue back in. Now her blurred profile pics on AW look kind of dated, sure the body looks fit but to me I was kinda expecting a MILF type dunno why. She was dressed exactly as requested (usually this doesnt happen for me).. Black latex dress, red underwear and Nudie heels. Perfect height for me in heels maybe 5’8” Pretty face with a sexy look (pierced nose bull ring) some very cool ink on shoulder arm and calf. Nice petite body with perfect enhanced tits (pierced),slim and firm arse. Definitely looks like that bad ass chick you see in a bar club who u have no chance with. Facially has similarities to Juelz Ventura.. the eyes and tattoos..
Opted for some sub tie and tease action, very similar to the most recent report on here.. once finally released Good OWO, Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, Reverse oral with her on all fours.. what a sight.. she has a smooth bum, cute pussy and asshole. I couldnt resist licking and rimming her and got turned on by her reacting to it. Doggy on bed (bed too low for bent over doggy) with those nudie heels on... too much for me i asked to come over her tits but faffed about with the johnny and missed the money shot (FAIL) however she still grabbed my cock and rubbed it all over her tits paying extra attention to her nipple piercing.. hot!
Relaxed a bit with her caressing my balls.. she’s full if banter and quick witted... occassionally a bit too quick for me probably cos I was anxious at the first meet but its defo my kinda of humour. Also seems well travelled as we shared some stories of crazy places. I could imagine if u are the shy type her personality may seem full on. She initiated round 2 with some good OWO but couldnt manage it.

Summary:
Seinna ticks all the boxes for me, professional throughout, comms, outcall venue, looks and service. She seems to enjoy her work and provides an excellent service. This has to be my #1 punt so far and will return when she is back as I feel there is more to explore with this naughty minx

JD
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:48:29 pm by JammyD »

Offline lewisjones23

the so called banter you had was with her maid who handles all her comms

Offline JammyD

She told me on her work days her mate handles the comms

Offline JammyD

Fair dues if it is hook line and sinker!

Offline lewisjones23

well reported that the maid handles all her comms