Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant_Nikki / heavenlyangel22  (Read 2154 times)

Bobdayley

Nikki has two profiles one when preg and another when she wasn't. I saw her when she was preg:

Not prg:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

while preg:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Nikki when she was working from her friends flat in Whitechapel.
Her place is a bit remote from the busy area bit risky at night. whitechapelle is a shity area.
The flat was ok but the bed we had sex was kind of uncomfortable sofa in the living room
The main door doesn't open from the interphone so Nikki came down from 4 th floor to open..old building there is no lift.

I didn't like Nikki's face altho I wanted to go ahead as I really wanted to shag a Pregnant lady which I haven't done for a long time.

Nikki is a deceptive girl....When I spoke to her on the phone and email her 3 times about what I like. She answered that she is comfortable with it.
When I was in her flat she didn't do FK, she didn't do OWO and no CIM. I didn't want to argue with her as she was pregnant.
I tried to finger her gently pussy/ass, she started complaining and removed my hand, although I told her before hand on the email and she agreed with it.

Overall, bad experience for me, not attractive, no FK, no DFK, no OWO and no CIM.

She claims she is half Polish and half English, I think she is Polish lived quiet long time in UK.

I know some folks left positive feedback for her. Up to them for me it was a bad experience and a waste of time and money.
She also delayed our meeting for an hour. I was outside in whitechapel waiting for her as her friend also was working from the same flat. I wished I had left.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:34:41 am by Bobdayley »

Offline lewishamguy

Both profiles are relatively new, two different locations, different rates, are you sure it's the same girl? :unknown:

Bobdayley

yes she told me she has another profile, she didn't specify which one. I came across it, the same girl I remember the face. she probably made new profiles , she told me she had been a long time on AW. She has a house outside London I can't remember the town. One thing i remember is her face as I didn't like it much.  :yahoo:

Bobdayley

Both profiles are relatively new, two different locations, different rates, are you sure it's the same girl? :unknown:

I am not trying to des-credit her but...This is what I wrote to her to her email:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
   Out   Email   05/10/2014 12:12:41   Pregnant_Nikki (3) View Profile   ++++++++++++++++++   05/10/2014 16:56:51      
I didn't lie in my feedback.
you lied to me about your services....

I have asked you before if you do deep tongue French kissing, you said yes you do it, then you didn't do it.

I also asked you about OWO and CIM and you said you do it but you didn't do it.

You are a liar and deceptive.

I also didn't find you attractive. It is rude but it is the truth
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and this is what she replied:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In   Email   05/10/2014 20:25:00   Pregnant_Nikki (3) Reply / All View Profile   Re: ++++++++++++++++++   05/10/2014 21:11:48      
How dare you write to me after all??

You were the worst client I've met via this website .
I do listed services with : respectful , clean and well-mannered people .
I felt like object and I am not used to to be treated in this way! Such a primitive bloke you are : much below my standards and any lady who know her worth - I am companion for gentlemen who know what RESPECT is.

You haven't stopped when I was in pain - you awful ugly and uneducated asshole .

You've taught me one lesson : To always check clients feedback before seeing them - If I will knew before that you are famous from negative feedback and alert multiply AW account you will never have privilege with lady like .

Get out of my way - already contacted my clinic for sexual workers to warn other girls so they will put you on the black list.

Learn good manners and respect : my advice for the future !
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't reply to her since , she should learn to not be a liar and deceptive in the future so people will leave a good fb for her.
You judge guys if I was wrong or her?

Offline lewishamguy

Bobdayley

so is this her real picture?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes it is definitely the same face. This picture before she was pregnant.

I just wanted to add that she never told me she was in pain during the session. We didn't have any penetration whatever (I declined). I tried to kiss her she refused. I asked her to suck my cock she refused, she just sucked the side of my cock and my balls. She wasn't doing a proper blowjob. O only played and sucked with her nipples and 69. I cum on her body, not face or anywhere else.
We didn't have any arguments as I  didn't want to, as she was pregnant but I decided to write negative comments about her while I was in her flat.

Offline JoeyRamone

What I was thinking? Not to mention two different phone numbers.

The other bit I'm confused about is, is she pregnant or not? I can understand having a dormant profile when she is one or the other - for example, she's pregnant currently, so her non-preg profile is dormant while she uses the pregnant one, or she WAS pregnant, but that profile is dormant now she is no longer pregnant. Seems odd that both profiles are currently active (non-preg account logged into yesterday, and pregnant account logged into today)

OP, when did you see her? How pregnant was she at the time of the meet?

Also, why didn't you have sex? You said in the first post "you wanted to shag a pregnant girl, as it had been ages"??
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 07:12:39 pm by JoeyRamone »

Bobdayley

What I was thinking? Not to mention two different phone numbers.

The other bit I'm confused about is, is she pregnant or not? I can understand having a dormant profile when she is one or the other - for example, she's pregnant currently, so her non-preg profile is dormant while she uses the pregnant one, or she WAS pregnant, but that profile is dormant now she is no longer pregnant. Seems odd that both profiles are currently active (non-preg account logged into yesterday, and pregnant account logged into today)

OP, when did you see her? How pregnant was she at the time of the meet?

Also, why didn't you have sex? You said in the first post "you wanted to shag a pregnant girl, as it had been ages"??

Anyone can keep both profiles alive by using two different laptops so AW cannot detect a dublicate of profiles.

I saw her less than two weeks ago. She is around 5 months pregnant.

Shag in general means have sex including penetration kissing fingering etc... Usually I don't do penetration when I feel that if I do I will cum quick. I only manage to come once in all my punts.
That's why I only book half hour. I enjoy mainly DFK, 69, foreplay and others. I rarely do penetration because I cum very quick then I will be wasting the rest of my time. Shagging for me doesn't necessarily means penetration.

Offline lewishamguy

Possibly another non-pregnant girl is working under that profile.

Bobdayley

Possibly another non-pregnant girl is working under that profile.
You think so?
Give both of them a call from different numbers and check if it is the same sound or just boldly ask her.
As far as I remember, it is her face without a doubt.

Bobdayley

may be she like pregnant working she is beautiful face.
In the picture she looks beautiful but in real she doesn't, that is my opinion. But in the other hand she has a nice body (even while Pregnant)  hence if she doesn't use it properly for the punters... what's the point. She might as well do modelling.