Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall recommendations London 14-16 Sep  (Read 492 times)

Offline Butterme

Hello everyone,

I am going to be in London for three nights next week staying near Covent Garden. I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen would have recommendations for an outstanding PSE experience girl for an Outcall. I could do an Incall but it would have to be relatively nearby.

My essentials (as it’s a treat) would be CIM, deep throat, Anal and possibly WS on them. Young looking (18-35) and slim. I’m not against BBW but it doesn’t do it for me.

I’m looking for about 3-4 hours at about £100/150 an hour.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be super.

BM

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hello everyone,

I am going to be in London for three nights next week staying near Covent Garden. I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen would have recommendations for an outstanding PSE experience girl for an Outcall. I could do an Incall but it would have to be relatively nearby.

My essentials (as it’s a treat) would be CIM, deep throat, Anal and possibly WS on them. Young looking (18-35) and slim. I’m not against BBW but it doesn’t do it for me.

I’m looking for about 3-4 hours at about £100/150 an hour.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be super.

BM

I think you'll struggle at your price point to get a really good PSE outcall

Offline ragged

Welcome to London.  You will find many agencies happy to supply what you require at about 300-400/hour.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

You're beyond deluded if you think you will get anything approaching what you're after in London for £150 per hour. Try £300 per hour and you might find something.

Offline Butterme

Yes considered a RB but need to keep a very clear money trail. Thanks to everyone for their helpful (?) comments.

Offline LLPunting

Yes considered a RB but need to keep a very clear money trail. Thanks to everyone for their helpful (?) comments.

Why aren't you just searching the agencies and AW for girls you like in the area and checking their reviews here or enquiring about them if nothing's yet been said?

Offline Jeffe

I haven’t seen her but she seems to be clocking up some full on PSE reviews would be Lola Wild, but 4 hour incall would set you back £1,000. You may need to be more flexible on your budget to get what you want here. Good luck

Offline Butterme

Thanks very much. I think I am closing in on a deal for 450 for four hours at my hotel. Incidentally, has anyone had a recent experience with Ella? External Link/Members Only