Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna04 - Heathrow  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Silver Birch

Has anyone seen Rihanna04? I don't know how she has escaped my radar before, perhaps she is not normally in my area so not appeared in my searches.

Anyone?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

She used to be in central London if my memory serves. She does look very nice, been on my list for ages, along with about 200 others.

Offline latecomer

I've never had the pleasure but I've noticed that she's been around Berkshire for a while.  Seems nice and (for what it's worth) good feedback.  Reasonable prices too so good luck if you get to see her.

Offline Silver Birch

I just hope she's still around in 2014 as I don't have time for her this year  :rose:

Offline king tarzan

saw her last year at heathrow hotell.
nice looking facially, nice fit body.. (have screwed better looking black ladies though)
done what i asked, but rush rush..
a little bit of tongue kissing, licked her mango out, would not really let me suck her tits as much as i wanted to, tried to hurry owo, then immediately put condom on and done a shitty hurried cow girl...

Would never ever return to her...
Paid for 15 mins, out in around 8 minutes, thank heavens i did not pay for 30 mins or 1hr, which i did strongly consider..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Turtle1

Iv not seen her but a friend of mine loves black girls and has seen all the black girls who've ever worked around the Slough area. He wouldnt stop talking about her profile when she first popped up on AW. After his visit he used the words money whore and not as good looking as she things. So i assume it wasnt a good punt.