Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babydoll Kim  (Read 1201 times)

3 review(s) for BabyDoll kim (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onepopwunda

External Link/Members Only

Met in Novotel in Stevenage, nice busy hotel lots of coming and going and parking good.

Comms were excellent, called at 10.30 and arranged to meet at 11.00.

Kim looks exactly like her pictures and doesn't smile much so I found that stroppy look she has a bit off putting   :thumbsdown: dressed nice and sexy when I arrived no small talk just straight down to it, so far so average. Started undressing her and went for the kiss and got the turned cheek, put me off some more but the little guy's is up for it so on we go. Boobs look great in their holsters but not pert by any means once released, still OK so went exploring, seemed to like the various stops along the route south, nice pussy but got the feeling I would have to be down there for some considerable time before I got anything genuine reaction wise. Best let her earn some money so laid back and offered her junior to suck on and the first nice surprise after a quick wipe down was OWO, both Without rubber AND Without asking  :thumbsup: looked aghast as some pre-cum appeared, well what does she expect  :D Good OWO but stopped her finishing me off there and then so don't know if CIM was on offer, I very much doubt it !! Rubbered up and she asked which way I wanted her, well given that no kissing was the order of the day I might as well get a good close look at that very cute ass while I shoot my load. Can't beat that feeling whoever, wherever, whenever so another  :thumbsup: but I'd give a  :thumbsup: for anyone at that moment  :lol:

Ok, initial excitment over, now I for one need a little encouragement at this point, nothing forthcoming, an occasinal look at the now reclining little fella with a kind of disgusted look, I think I even apologised for him at one point  :dash:
We chatted for a while, she's quite pleasant and I'd guess quite intelligent also and I have to say it was quite an easy conversation but that's not really what I was paying for. With 15 minutes still on the clock I decided that I had more pressing things to do.

Unfortunately, I have seen Girlfriend Jenny, Naughty Guilia and Beauty Amber so have been completely spoilt. I guess she was OK but compared to these 3 I can find absolutely no reason to see her again.

Offline Hertsgent

I've seen her before, on a different AW ID - pasted below to link profiles

External Link/Members Only

Was a neutral from me too, along same lines as yours (good but not out of this world, and compromised by me seeing favourites around same time).

She will text you when she returns now - amuses me when I turn the punting phone on and quite often there is a message from her on it when she has been in Stevenage - hope you used a punting phone  :scare:

Thanks for reviewing