Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you like being filmed?  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Jayf

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this one. Wants to film it and needs a photo before the meet. Asking a bit much.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this one. Wants to film it and needs a photo before the meet. Asking a bit much.
She wants a face pic up front, and likes to video on "her phone" for her personal use... Aye Fuckin bolt hen!... :crazy: :wackogirl:

Even if I did want filmed, which I don't, it wouldn't be with that...  :scare:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:03:50 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Name Not Found

I wouldn't have any objection to her filming herself blowing me off. I doubt I anyone could identify me from my dick.

She can sod off with her face-pic request though.

On second thoughts, something about her profile is making me think she might be a blackmailer, so I'll be staying well clear.  Pity; nice tits.

Offline Jayf

I wouldn't have any objection to her filming herself blowing me off. I doubt I anyone could identify me from my dick.

She can sod off with her face-pic request though.

On second thoughts, something about her profile is making me think she might be a blackmailer, so I'll be staying well clear.  Pity; nice tits.

Exactly what I was thinking. Nice tits but ain't worth a picture of my face

Offline FBman78

Offline Astarter

Far too risky imho

She's on the wrong site asking for that kinda shit. Punting revolves hugely around discretion. Aye hen wait a minute al show you my face even though you have not bothered to show yours. Insane!

Offline andymars19

Bound to be some fuckwit that will agree to it though...

Offline Squire Haggard

''I like to video but with my phone only. You have to be OK with this''

Very very dodgy, could be blackmail. I would not piss on her if I was paid.

Offline Astarter

''I like to video but with my phone only. You have to be OK with this''

Very very dodgy, could be blackmail. I would not piss on her if I was paid.

Would you piss on her if she was on fire though? I probably would but not if she blackmailed me.

Offline Uncle Buck

Anyone who falls for this scam deserves all they get.

Not a chance......

Offline Knight Templar

Just waiting for some dumb fucker to come on here with a negative review saying he was set up  :wacko:  ,
 surely she will have the dustiest phone ever with stupid fucking requests that this

Offline Jayf

Just waiting for some dumb fucker to come on here with a negative review saying he was set up  :wacko:  ,
 surely she will have the dustiest phone ever with stupid fucking requests that this

:D :D

Offline just14u

She is on a well know swingers site so you might be able to get it for free.  :rolleyes:

Offline Harrymetsally

She is on a well know swingers site so you might be able to get it for free.  :rolleyes:

She sounds like a swinger....the whole profile is like a swingers profile except you pay £50 for 15mins.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

Scam/Blackmail alert no doubts, the "victim" will need to do a gesture in the picture that will be dictated by her, I'll guess is something stupid like writing on the forehead the word "idiot" or will she might ask you to hold/put a shoe over your head, absolutely ludicrous, hope the profile gets deleted.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 06:40:58 pm by DoctorSalchicha »

Offline FF2019

She is on a swingers site same username, she likes to meet groups of young guys for group sessions