Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _MILF_ - thanks UKP  (Read 1558 times)

BK899

Was sorely tempted to make a booking with _MILF_ as she has appeared in ABZ

- External Link/Members Only

However, ignoring the fluffy AW feedback, and doing my homework on here, seems like it's saved me £80  :drinks:

There are plenty of positive, and a few negatives. But reading through the reviews seemed to give a fairly accurate idea of what to expect, and I found my interest had gone.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 10:22:46 am by BK899 »

Offline Poopster

:lol:  not one review in the Scotland section.

Offline ik8133

She's not in Aberdeen, profile just parked here.

BK899

She's not in Aberdeen, profile just parked here.

How can you tell? I have noticed this seems to happen quite often with girls that are "OFF". cheers

Offline ik8133

How can you tell? I have noticed this seems to happen quite often with girls that are "OFF". cheers

I just way up their profile really, off, no recent log in and no phone number on display, usually means that there profile is "parked".  Also check feedback any local punters been to see her?  Aberdeen and sometimes Angus get picked as a parking zone because they are top of the alphabetical list when it comes to places.  Hope that helps?

BK899

I just way up their profile really, off, no recent log in and no phone number on display, usually means that there profile is "parked".  Also check feedback any local punters been to see her?  Aberdeen and sometimes Angus get picked as a parking zone because they are top of the alphabetical list when it comes to places.  Hope that helps?

I had not really paid attention to that before, makes perfect sense and does help. Also explains why a few hotties turn up in Aberdeen but never respond!

Offline Poopster

I reckon as well that a lot of these transient profiles bounce around all over the country as they've exhausted the private gallery audience in their home town.