Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for Latino Outcall in London Bridge area?  (Read 449 times)

Offline heathen666

I'm in London at the end of next week, does anyone have any recommendations for a Latino girl under 26 that does outcalls to a hotel? OWO and FK preferred but not a deal breaker

SexyGirlfriend MARIA & Stephanie Doll look like possibles but they haven't been active on AW for a few days, any others that I should consider?

Offline lillythesavage

I'm in London at the end of next week, does anyone have any recommendations for a Latino girl under 26 that does outcalls to a hotel? OWO and FK preferred but not a deal breaker

SexyGirlfriend MARIA & Stephanie Doll look like possibles but they haven't been active on AW for a few days, any others that I should consider?

Does it have to be Latino? I can recommend a nothing barred one, but EE and more GND, fantastic fuck though. 3 holes, as much snogging as you like and swallows the seed.  :D

Offline heathen666

Does it have to be Latino? I can recommend a nothing barred one, but EE and more GND, fantastic fuck though. 3 holes, as much snogging as you like and swallows the seed.  :D

Is that redhotsof?

Offline grebo

I'm pretty sure you mean "Latina"...