Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes Angels or UKsugarbabes  (Read 1473 times)

Ben4454

I am looking to punt next week for something memorable and have heard good things about Maxes Angels and the girls on UKsugarbabes look quite tasteful.

Which agency is actually better in terms of service ?

west8

I think most members would agree that the best / most sensible option would be to skip agencies entirely. The only exception perhaps being if there is a certain agency exclusive girl you wish to meet - or the punt is likely to be late (most AW girls seem to shut up shop around 9pm).

Given that you have time to arrange the punt, take a look at threads such as 'best punts of 2014', etc. Not only can you find a guaranteed success from among the popular girls, but you will also save plenty of £ to boot.

Why book an agency girl for an hour when you can often find a LOT better on AW for half the price (or even less than half the price in many cases).

Offline shagbambi

Independant girls cost 50 pounds more per hour on sugarbabes than their AW profile rates.

Online hendrix

Little experience with UK Sugarbabes, lots of experience with Maxes over the years. Service is generally good, sometimes very good, sometimes poor depending on who answers. I only use them to see specific girls I can't see any other way else I wouldn't bother.

Mark Andrews

I am looking to punt next week for something memorable and have heard good things about Maxes Angels and the girls on UKsugarbabes look quite tasteful.

Which agency is actually better in terms of service ?

For me it would be Maxes - however an alternative to that which is worth considering is looking and searching for a companion on AW.

Ben4454

I understand your responses and I agree with them.

But at the moment I am kind of frustrated with Adultwork and the haphazard process of booking a girl. The last few have been timewasters.

Just want something simple and easy.

Ben.

Mark Andrews

That's fair; I can understand - trying out an agency girl could have the benefit of having more authenticity I guess.

Good luck on this and hope you fare well.