Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny time with Hazel Kitty  (Read 3101 times)

Hornydevil247

I have seen Hazel numerous times and never fail to leave after seeing her without a smile on my face.

Hazel is located a five minute walk from East India DLR. Nice apartment in a new block.

Got through front door and Hazel was dressed in some sexy black underwear and she was on me so quick with kissing me deeply and her hand groping my cock. I told her to wait a few minutes whilst I showered and after a few minutes service was resumed with more deep french kissing whilst I fingered her pussy which got her wet and we switched to reverse oral and she gives a great blow job.

Whilst she was giving me head, I was licking her pussy which she loves so I stuck a finger up her arse which made this Kitty purr, like her name so I stuck a finger in her other hole. I asked Hazel I could fuck her arse so she moved into the doggy position and after putting a rubber on and lube it was up her back door and fucking her arse as well as fingering her pussy at the same time till I shot my load.

We took a rest for a few minutes as it was hot and then started with more kissing and Hazel is a master in the art of deep french kissing, we both love it with tongues all the way in each other's mouths, none if this light kissing shit that some girls do on here. I was hard again so it was on with a rubber and started fucking her missionary style and then switching to various positions, her on top, reverse cow girl and doggy style till I came again.

After another rest I asked Hazel if she had any toys, which she did so I suggested reverse oral with some toys included so she sucked my cock whilst I licked her pussy and teased her with the toys at the same time. I decided to get dirty and inserted one of the toys up her arse after lubing it up and teased her clit with the vibrating toy and at one point i was fingering her pussy as well which got her so excited she came like never before and she returned the favour till I came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

We started kissing again which led to some great foreplay and I was soon hard again. I decided I had to fuck her arse again so but this time it was me only my back and she rode my cock reverse cowgirl and then she switched to doggie style and I fucked arse till I came again. Hazel loves Anal but I will say she does charge £60 that others may see as expensive. I did not go and see Hazel with the intention of fucking her arse but when I saw the opportunity I just had to go for it regardless of the cost.

There was about fifteen minutes left of our two hour booking and I was going to have a shower and leave as it had been a hot, sweaty session but Hazel gave me this wicked look as if saying fuck me again so we started kissing again and she got me hard so I decided to to something different.

Hazel has a full length mirror at her place so there she was bent over the bed and me fucking her doggie style watching myself fuck her at the same time till I came again.

I then took a shower and asked Hazel if I could wash her back lol so she joined me and we had a soapy shower together in between the deep french kissing and fingering her pussy and she wanked me off till I came again.

I would recommend Hazel highly as in my prior review on here. She is a master in the art of kissing and delivers the ultimate in GFE. The sex is intense and she is a great Aussie girl.

If you ask me does Hazel do PSE then my opinion would be probably not.

These days I prefer quality over quantity and Hazel is in my top three of the girls I gave seen recently.

:dance: :yahoo: :lol: :drinks:

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review HD and glad you had a good time.

She sounds good and I like her arse.

Hot listed  :drinks:

Offline JamesRockford

Her skin (face and legs) looks a little spotty in the enlarged photos.  Is that just poor lighting?

Hornydevil247

I saw her on Tuesday and she had no spots but then I was not looking for them as I was busy having filthy fun with her  ;)