Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stefany-hotty Aldgate  (Read 705 times)

Offline robl22

First review from me

Was horny after some drinks with Friends 2 Saturdays ago. Stefnay had the green light on. Comms really easy by text. Got the address when I got to the post code.

Girl is the same as her pics. I think she's pretty hot. Small but nice firm boobs.

Paid 60 for 30 mins. VFM in my opinion.

Sex was good in a few positions and nice blow job.

Would see again if in the area.

Sorry if this is not enough detail - let me know cheers

Offline al_g

Does she charge extra services?

mrhappypants

InstaPunt

First review from me

Was horny after some drinks with Friends 2 Saturdays ago. Stefnay had the green light on. Comms really easy by text. Got the address when I got to the post code.

Girl is the same as her pics. I think she's pretty hot. Small but nice firm boobs.

Paid 60 for 30 mins. VFM in my opinion.

Sex was good in a few positions and nice blow job.

Would see again if in the area.

Sorry if this is not enough detail - let me know cheers

You’ve been a member since 2015 and your first review and comment comes the day after admin makes it harder for leeches to leech. Not only that but your review is of a well reviewed girl and even then very brief.

Offline Sinz

Does she charge extra services?

Have you read all her reviews on here ?

Offline arrow0404

You’ve been a member since 2015 and your first review and comment comes the day after admin makes it harder for leeches to leech. Not only that but your review is of a well reviewed girl and even then very brief.

+1

mrhappypants

I see my doubts about this “review” are reflected by others.  On that basis I am moving this to the general discussion board.

Offline Sinz

I see my doubts about this “review” are reflected by others.  On that basis I am moving this to the general discussion board.

Personally don't think there is enough grounds to move this to general discussions board.