Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield - Muang or Phoenix?  (Read 1223 times)

Offline aae

Gents, passing through Sheffield with time to kill and looking to visit a reliable massage venue.

Want a decent strong massage with a decent ending.
Have been reading through the forum and gather that Phoenix and Muang fit the bill. I also get a sense that the quality overall has gone down. My questions are:

- any reasons to prefer one over the other? Any particular therapist to go for? I'm thinking of calling ahead and checking.

- also happy with independents if get a better overall experience. Any recommendations on that front?

Thanks,
Aae

Offline workinallweek

Gents, passing through Sheffield with time to kill and looking to visit a reliable massage venue.

Want a decent strong massage with a decent ending.
Have been reading through the forum and gather that Phoenix and Muang fit the bill. I also get a sense that the quality overall has gone down. My questions are:

- any reasons to prefer one over the other? Any particular therapist to go for? I'm thinking of calling ahead and checking.

- also happy with independents if get a better overall experience. Any recommendations on that front?

Thanks,

only independants i know ar outcall only

Aae
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline aae

Thanks mate. Can make outcall work.  Please do send some recommendations :yahoo:

Offline nicebutjim

If what you want just a decent massage and HR not a lot to distinguish between them.
Phoenix is a regular girl (Anne and Helen rotate) + visiting YMMV girl operation
Muang regulars Tan and Ning currently (also Fern but not seen all I know is has the biggest boobs of the three of them)
All the above regulars do a competent massage and are good cock handlers.
The extras vary.....

Offline workinallweek

Thanks mate. Can make outcall work.  Please do send some recommendations :yahoo:

check my reviews    alt dream is  very  naughty
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I'd suggest if you want a good massage with cheeky banter and a guaranteed HE / B2B go with either Anne or Helen at Phoenix Spa. One always tends to be working if you ring and ask.

All the other girls at both venues change weekly / fortnightly so no way to know what services if any are going to be offered. Good luck!

Offline fforte

I slightly prefer Phoenix as I feel both Ann who’s currently on in her second week of rotation and Helen give good massages.

At Muang Tan gives a good massage and extras available plus manager owner Ning is reliable although IMO not as good as Tan. I don’t know the others that work there.

Siam if you get Jenny very good massage. The others are either legit or Chinese operated and change every week or two weeks.

Offline aae

Thanks for the kind suggestions. Annoyingly, I could not sample the delights of Sheffield.
My partner changed her plans to spend the afternoon in Leeds and my window of opportunity vanished :dash: