Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia_babe  (Read 3365 times)

6 review(s) for inna-naughty (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bondmaniac

I saw Alicia_babe in South Woodford (AW site). £50 for 30 mins. Firstly she is definitely the girl in the pics, lovely figure, pretty face some sexy tattoos.
She is Romanian, aged 20/early 20's. Location was fine, no dramas, but i believe she shares with other people, who you could hear inaudibly in the background.
Service was good (all covered), no kissing but didnt really test the water so to speak.
She has no feedback and was a bit of a punt based on the pics but was not the worst. Started with oral on her, very responsive and tasted great. Got a good BJ (covered), cowgirl, missionary and spoon. She was willing in all positions. Would definitely see her again.

Offline collector

Here is the link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She should share the location with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Never been there, guessing so by the similarities of the two profiles.

£50 for 1/2 hour to punt a good looking prossie seems reasonable altough very vanilla, cheers for the review.

Offline brushhand811

The group at that location, and others in Ilford/Seven Kings, swap profiles but also swap pictures so you see the girl in the picture but the profile number often points to another girl. Think I have seen most of them, have seen alicia-babe but I missed doing a review, which would have been a neutral as she is less enthusiastic, and less good looking  (imho) than others in the group. Same profile switching issues with AW feedback.

Alicia-babe profile was 3446827 when I saw her in RM6.

So not a B&S but can't rely on reviews here as they often refer to a different girl.

Her profile number points to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who was recently at that location.

swat32

Alright chaps!

Its nice to hear you had a great meet with Alicia.

I just want to ask did she allow you to touch, kiss, lick and suck her tits?

Its just I'm a boob man and I love this.

Let me know fella :)

Offline Bondmaniac

Yes, there was no restriction there. And she has a lovely pair of boobs and nipples