Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fairyspells wrexham  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Bigbuttextra

Havent been for years . Any curvy ladies recommended in fairyspells or is there another parlour in wrexham ??

jaydee15

Is this parlour sometimes referred to as Annabelle's, tel. 351286, on College St.?
I've been trying to see "Nicole" who's billed as an extremely busty blonde, but I've not been able to see her the two times, she seems very busy? Was told she was fully booked up at five pm when the place is meant to be open until 6.30, either bs or popular?!?! Mondays and Thursdays BTW, any help appreciated!

Offline Bigbuttextra

Yeah same place . The old boss mature huge tits from executive suite from crewe was working there for a bit , a while back c.i.m and swallowing . Ps have seen nikita in executive suite spanish huge natural tits , doesnt like any cum in mouth though . Great tit wank and sucks your bollocks like a hoover lol .

Offline Bigbuttextra

Ps about 3 years ago . Previous boss from the suite in crewe .

Offline Bigbuttextra

Blonde natural babe with natural curvy size 10 and 34HH on monday .

Offline scutty brown

Fairyspells?

sounds like a TS thread...

thezepp0

Blonde natural babe with natural curvy size 10 and 34HH on monday .

Seen her a couple of times, nice enough, probably late 40's early 50's decent set of hangers. Pleasant and chatty enough, but definitely...mature.

Offline Beamer

Seen her a couple of times, nice enough, probably late 40's early 50's decent set of hangers. Pleasant and chatty enough, but definitely...mature.

.....and your review is where?

Offline fibreopticjesus

Is this parlour sometimes referred to as Annabelle's, tel. 351286, on College St.?
I've been trying to see "Nicole" who's billed as an extremely busty blonde, but I've not been able to see her the two times, she seems very busy? Was told she was fully booked up at five pm when the place is meant to be open until 6.30, either bs or popular?!?! Mondays and Thursdays BTW, any help appreciated!
Not been here for years, used to visit Chrissie a lot, called on the off chance a few months ago waiting for the car to be serviced, got Nicole's description and off i went. She opened the door and i turned around and walked. Mature is one way of putting it!

thezepp0

.....and your review is where?

Just 1 post up from yours, blonde, 40s/50s, decent tits...mature.
FFS this forum, you come on here reply to someone who's asking for some info and 1 post later someones hanging out your ass riding you....the exact reason I normally post on "the other forum".

Offline scutty brown

FFS this forum, you come on here reply to someone who's asking for some info and 1 post later someones hanging out your ass riding you....the exact reason I normally post on "the other forum".

We tend to expect members here to contribute, not leech for two years

Offline Beamer

BLX that is not a review

Offline Bigbuttextra

What other forum ? Is there more in north wales and crewe on there ??